MIAMI UPDATE

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
The following is from the Miami message board. When was the last time that we saw a similar post on this board about our team?

Posted: Yesterday 9:53 PM

Re: Great win for the Canes
guys played great - i love our coaching staff

On the previous board? Pretty sure it was March 2011, moments after Mike Mo's dunk locked up our win over Villanova in the NCAAs.

On this board? Puh-leeze. Don't hold your breath.

Herndon

All-Conference
His job was in exactly zero jeopardy.

They're going to be really good next year. They've got a LOT of talent coming in next year in the backcourt (couple transfers and an injury redshirt), all of whom would have been starting this year.

They're a top 25 team next year.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Most of us with contracts would end up in court for doing what he did. With the exception of maybe some entertainers, coaching is the only profession where a contract is essentially meaningless

The worst part is that it's only meaningless for the coach.

Hewitt is proof that you can't just fire the coach without paying.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I see that dude in the avatar at games, and hes quite the ........"character". Also seems he isnt the biggest Hewitt fan. Just was curious.

Haha yeah I remember him at games in undergrad too. He always yelled a lot of stuff and was into games. Just another passionate fan like all of us.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Chris Caputo and his wife Julie on their announcement today that they are expecting their first child in August. This will no doubt be the best recruit Chris has ever landed.

I am both surprised and gratified Jim allowed the couple to have a child with Chris' busy work schedule. Congrats to Chris and Julie!!!

The man in my avatar is my friend CB. He is not going to take it any more lying down, and neither am I!!

I was in Deadspin?

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am both surprised and gratified Jim allowed the couple to have a child with Chris' busy work schedule. Congrats to Chris and Julie!!!

The man in my avatar is my friend CB. He is not going to take it any more lying down, and neither am I!!

I was in Deadspin?

The man in his Avatar is Jollay. He was just really drunk that day and took a horrible picture