Game 21: GMU vs Winner of GW/Fordham PIG on Thursday, March 4 at 5:30PM.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Going to be interesting to see how future A10 tourney games are officiated if this is the way they are being officiated in the RICH/DUQ game... a lot of touch fouls going on

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Going to be interesting to see how future A10 tourney games are officiated if this is the way they are being officiated in the RICH/DUQ game... a lot of touch fouls going on

Lets just hope they don't miss calls or anything. They reviewed the late turnover by Golden and overturned it but that was originally a big yikes.

Surprised Richmond only has 21 pts in the 2nd half

Last like 9:30 without a field goal. Ooof

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
UMASS just blowing St. Joseph's out of the building 29-10... and its even halfway through the 1st half yet lol

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Lets just hope they don't miss calls or anything. They reviewed the late turnover by Golden and overturned it but that was originally a big yikes.

Last like 9:30 without a field goal. Ooof
They didn't miss any calls lol.. but they did make some really bad calls IMO in that game... especially on clean blocks or when defenders are barely touching the shooter

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
They didn't miss any calls lol.. but they did make some really bad calls IMO in that game... especially on clean blocks or when defenders are barely touching the shooter

I mean the Golden out of bounds play was a missed/bad call but they overturned it. The foul at the end on Gilyard was also questionable IMO.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
lol UMASS shooting 12-20 from 3... 60% from the field

59-36 at the half

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
UMASS scores most points in an A10 Tournament game since 1999 (GW)
Largest margin of victory by an A10 team in an A10 tournament game

FreeGunston12

All-American
Lot of people overlooking GW today. Hope the players are ready.

Yes, we are on a roll. But the last time we played these guys, we had 1 terrible half before our good one. If they didn't just allow us to get every offensive rebound we wanted, we lose that game.

How much policing do these threads need? I’m surprised your “retards” comment wasn’t auto deleted but apparently you can call someone a retard or a creepy sexist and it’s all good here.

Our whole podcast episode is about today’s game vs GW, the tourney and our finish in the conference. Enjoy...or don’t. GO MASON!

Yeah the good message boards auto delete retard now but this one doesn't.

It's okay, my fraternity used to volunteer for the special Olympics, so I'm allowed to use the word. "Go the extra yard for the tard" was our slogan.

Listen, I don't know what you guys used to yell at Sam Harris...I just know that a very few select words work for him, and retard is one of them.

But if I have offended you, I apologize. In your defense I hit on 19 year girls all the time, and would never deem you creepy if you indeed did so. Also good podcast and I think we're also rolling today!!

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah the good message boards auto delete retard now but this one doesn't.

It's okay, my fraternity used to volunteer for the special Olympics, so I'm allowed to use the word. "Go the extra yard for the tard" was our slogan.

Listen, I don't know what you guys used to yell at Sam Harris...I just know that a very few select words work for him, and retard is one of them.

But if I have offended you, I apologize. In your defense I hit on 19 year girls all the time, and would never deem you creepy if you indeed did so. Also good podcast and I think we're also rolling today!!
For F's sake, Jollay. Enough is enough with the R word. C'mon dude.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We need to keep attacking them on offense. Stop settling for 3s.