Game 21: GMU vs Winner of GW/Fordham PIG on Thursday, March 4 at 5:30PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Very underwhelmed from that half. They looked disinterested and all around awful.

hoops10

Sixth Man
For me win or lose Paulson is just lost, we need someone who can recruit and coach. Oduro and Wilson zero points. Maybe if they threw the dam ball inside they may get a couple of baskets instead of chucking up threes. This team will go nowhere with Paulson as the coach. Even if they somehow win, Davidson will destroy them.

Watching the highlights from the URI/Dayton game its like we are playing two different sports. That looked like D1 basketball, we look like we are a competitive knitting team that got lost on the way to the fabric store right now.

But...a COMPETITIVE knitting team

I mean, everything says we blow this team out. We gave them 10 free free throws to not even get to 30...

We'll see.

You know Davidson is liking their chances at this point against either team...

KAOriginal

All-American
Miller with 11 of our 22 points. Glad he at least made the trip down 95 because the rest of the team is MIA

But this is the genius of DP we mere fans don't understand....he's holding the war dogs back...so he can unleash the mayhem in the 2nd half and put GW away, all the while remaining fresh and ready for tomorrow....

You know what we typically do....

By George.

Starter
I predicted a blow out and that first half is my fault. I need to apologize to each and every one of you.

We can’t possibly shoot that bad in the second half and GW looks tired. Hopefully Paulsen can dial up some set plays to attack GW inside.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We only made 6 FGs, missed all 6 threes we took, shot 26% from the field overall and had zero assists in the first half. Even with all of the fouls, how is that humanly possible?

FreeGunston12

All-American
I predicted a blow out and that first half is my fault. I need to apologize to each and every one of you.

We can’t possibly shoot that bad in the second half and GW looks tired. Hopefully Paulsen can dial up some set plays to attack GW inside.
Oh you naive soul. We shot 30% in the first match-up. We absolutely can go out a put up another stinker of a half. Will we? Hope not. But it is 50/50 at best.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We only made 6 FGs, missed all 6 threes we took, shot 26% from the field overall and had zero assists in the first half. Even with all of the fouls, how is that humanly possible?

something something motionless motion offense- something something can’t shoot, something something gameplan?