Game 21: GMU vs Winner of GW/Fordham PIG on Thursday, March 4 at 5:30PM.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Have a different feeling about this game, whoever the opponent shall be, will look to crush them as our team has momentum and seems everyone is playing well. Huge confidence uplifter for AJ and Greene going in to the tournament with how well they have been playing recently. Feel we can win this game by 10+ points.

Davidson will be a tough game but one game at a time!

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
#13 St. Joseph's beats #12 La Salle 72-66

Will play #5 UMASS tomorrow afternoon at 1PM

Last edited:

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Well unless Fordham can start making some buckets... looks like GW is going to be our opponent tomorrow... 25-12 GW under 6 to play in 1st half

ETA: GW leads 28-25 at the half

Last edited:

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Offensive struggle game after the La Salle/St. Joseph's game lol... 42-41 Fordham with 7 mins to play

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Win win situation.

If Mason wins, they took care of business and move on to Friday where things get more serious and interesting.
If Mason loses, its a big disappointment and we all have more things to bitch and moan about.

That said, GW is awful and if they slow Mason down like last week they have a chance, but ultimately Mason's fresh legs prevail in this one.

Mason 65
GW 58

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Win win situation.

If Mason wins, they took care of business and move on to Friday where things get more serious and interesting.
If Mason loses, its a big disappointment and we all have more things to bitch and moan about.

That said, GW is awful and if they slow Mason down like last week they have a chance, but ultimately Mason's fresh legs prevail in this one.

Mason 65
GW 58

GW got so many layups in the first half against us, I thought they would blow us out. But in the second half we got back in the game pretty quickly. I understand from what DP said afterwards that we played better on defense, but what did we do? I know offensively we drove more on their bigs.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GW got so many layups in the first half against us, I thought they would blow us out. But in the second half we got back in the game pretty quickly. I understand from what DP said afterwards that we played better on defense, but what did we do? I know offensively we drove more on their bigs.
We took 72 shots that game and only hot 22 of them. Issue was we missed a bunch of easy layups and shots.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

We put Kolek on Battle and he chased him off screens and when Bishop had the ball and got a screen we dipped underneath it to take away his drives to the basket (he did a TON of dribbling on the perimeter).

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This is essentially a double bye for us after the minutes their starters played today. We need to wear them down early, jump out to a big lead and bury them. No gimme wins with this team, but we win this one by 11 and extend the win streak to 5.