News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Please don't make us look like Michigan!
635775066565446617-COkwB7AWsAA-xRN-1-.jpg

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Michigan is being punished for dumping adidas after this year.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

emjayar08

Sixth Man
A '06 throwback would be great. I honestly am amazed that Duquesne gets 6 very different uniforms. Im not gonna get my hopes up though, I say we get the normal three. Same template for gold, green and white. Probably something very plain. :bricks:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Im not gonna get my hopes up though, I say we get the normal three. Same template for gold, green and white. Probably something very plain. :bricks:

yep, bc bball, being the only revenue generator, has to use its cash to pay for all the non revenue sports. hoping we get 6 like the dukes.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I only like the first white and red options. the blue would be great too but the font used is brutal.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Just personal preference, but I really like the Dukes' white 1970's style throwback.

I'd love it if we could get a gray alternate with a groovy 70s font, but with the word Patriots running vertically down the side of the jersey.

If I wasn't technologically challenged, I'd find a photo of a similar uniform online and post it so all of you could salute its awesomeness.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Loved those uni's back in the day. If I remember correctly, a bunch of college teams had them as well back in the 70's.

Perhaps Jollay is too young to have seen them, but Marquette had jerseys in the 70s that were purposely worn untucked as a style element. They were groovy.