News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Khloe Kardashian is apparently now with Nike.

1008-subasset-khloe-kardashian-3.jpg

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
you could definitely set your drink down on that shelf.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
At the Q&A yesterday somebody asked Paulsen if the jerseys would have players names on them and he said something to the effect of "not if I can help it." Perhaps another season without names. For other uni-nerds like me, that means we will not have had names on our jerseys since the 2009-2010 season (Luke's frosh year).

Now, back to actual basketball news...

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
At the Q&A yesterday somebody asked Paulsen if the jerseys would have players names on them and he said something to the effect of "not if I can help it." Perhaps another season without names. For other uni-nerds like me, that means we will not have had names on our jerseys since the 2009-2010 season (Luke's frosh year).

Now, back to actual basketball news...

What is the consensus on this on these boards? I think names should be on jerseys, especially since some players change numbers or in this case of this season, several new players are on the team.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Nevada's football coach was asked this fall why they don't have names on the back of their jerseys. it was some motivational reason, it was due to budget. Not having names on the back means not having to purchase new uni's every season.

masonjoe

Starter
2 weeks til tip off and nothing about our new adidas unis.

Can't they at least show the mockups like other schools are doing? Wouldn't adidas want them showing off the new branding?

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
At this point, maybe they are intentionally saving them as a surprise for the opener?

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
maybe they will be exact replicas of the FF unis and they are building suspense by waiting

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I believe men's hoops was the only sport that used "George" on their uniforms. Everyone else simply goes with "Mason".