News New Mason Athletics Logo Coming Soon?

OP
The Great PATSby

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My wife absolutely loves this logo. She loves the thought of me not spending hundreds of dollars every year on new Mason gear bc I refuse to rock this logo. I honestly thought this was a fake logo and was waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out and say we’ve been punk’d.

Last edited:
OP
The Great PATSby

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
With Mason being such a diverse institution, its tough to unite a population from all ages, cultures, and races. I will say this new logo did it's job in unifying the University and its community. It brought us all together. It got all of us to commonly agree that this logo absolutely f**king sucks.

Last edited:

GunstonsGhost

Preferred Walk-On
THREE YEARS and THIS is what they came up with!?

The open ends of the letters in the new logo symbolizes the “multiple entry points and pathways to success,” according to a school release. “An interior gold shape hugged by green on both sides depicts the university’s signature diversity and inclusivity. The clean lines represent the university’s efficiency and pragmatism.”

Give me a break. I guess we're overlooking the deep symbolism and creativity of children bored at iHop.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
200w.gif

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Wearing gear like this will have its advantages....a great conversation starter. "Hey! What's your shirt say?"

I think they need to add a disclaimer at the bottom. "It's GM, not CM".

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023