News New Mason Athletics Logo Coming Soon?

Check out the sweet multiple maze background in this graphic. You can't discern Gs and Ms but f**k it who cares, mazes is sweet!!

People I know that is important are literally like what the f**k

1000002738.jpg

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Check out the sweet multiple maze background in this graphic. You can't discern Gs and Ms but f**k it who cares, mazes is sweet!!

People I know that is important are literally like what the f**k

View attachment 2337
On the positive side, I do see a very prominent C on the left side of the second row...

Go CM!

TM

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The first thing I see when I look at that image isn't the logo or the background. It's Darius standing on a giant bowl, which is making me crave some Pho today.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The first thing I see when I look at that image isn't the logo or the background. It's Darius standing on a giant bowl, which is making me crave some Pho today.
To take this down the tangent even further, I just don't get Pho. I don't have a problem with it. It just seems overhyped. The first time I had it, I was told "It is so awesome, you gotta try it". Then I get it and I am like, it's OK, not enough meat for me, but I would never "crave" it.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
To take this down the tangent even further, I just don't get Pho. I don't have a problem with it. It just seems overhyped. The first time I had it, I was told "It is so awesome, you gotta try it". Then I get it and I am like, it's OK, not enough meat for me, but I would never "crave" it.
Great, so now I have to Google Pho.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
NOVA has some of the best Vietnamese food outside of Vietnam thanks to all the old ARVN-affiliated folks who relocated near DC. Not to go fully off topic but I didn't like pho either until I nailed down what to actually put in it. Stick with the beef, avoid the tripe, and then load it up with hoisin sauce...ask for extra from the restaurant because they have better hoisin than what you can find in a grocery store. Then siracha to taste.

Next time you have a cold go get a bowl. I rarely eat pho when I'm not sick, but when I am sick it's literally the best thing in the world.