Welcome Brayden O'Connor

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Brayden has committed: https://x.com/GMURecruiting/status/1780672497735626802

Welcome Brayden. a 6'5 combo guard averaged 9.9 points last year and shot 35.4% from deep. He should be an excellent addition to our backcourt and another pure shooter to go with Darius Maddox.

Was watching tape earlier on him and I really like his ability to shoot and get to the basket. He will have to be quicker in the A10 against faster and stronger players than the America East, but I am sure he will put in the work to be a solid contributor.

Attachments

• OConnorCommit.jpg
    OConnorCommit.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 46,141
Last edited:
OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ok I updated the post one more time LOL.

Anyway- happy to have Brayden, excited to see what he can do for us. I always think we never have enough guards who just say "screw you I'm going to get a bucket" and the programs that do always seem to do well in March. Hopefully he can be part of that equation.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ok I updated the post one more time LOL.

Anyway- happy to have Brayden, excited to see what he can do for us. I always think we never have enough guards who just say "screw you I'm going to get a bucket" and the programs that do always seem to do well in March. Hopefully he can be part of that equation.
Marquise Moore.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Intriguing signing, I always like dudes who can shoot the hell out of the ball. Will be interested to see how he fits in the rotation.

DRK331

Starter
Here are two Brayden O'Connor UMass Lowell Youtube highlight videos

Here are two Brayden O'Connor UMass Lowell Youtube highlight videos

Last edited: