Welcome Otis III

ephoops

Starter
Kolek is probably the most intriguing to me. I’m hoping he can be that scrappy, physical guard that drives other players and their fans nuts. I want him to be the most hated player in the A10. We need that edge.

I like that sentiment. The JJ Reddick of the A10!!

Mason32

Starter
Kolek is probably the most intriguing to me. I’m hoping he can be that scrappy, physical guard that drives other players and their fans nuts. I want him to be the most hated player in the A10. We need that edge.

I feel like you're just saying this because he's white

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
If it ever came out that we moved on from Kier and not the other way around then I think even @gmujim92 would admit that it's time to take Paulsen out back and give him the Old Yeller treatment.

I would have tears in my eyes as I pulled the trigger, but yes it would be necessary.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If it ever came out that we moved on from Kier and not the other way around then I think even @gmujim92 would admit that it's time to take Paulsen out back and give him the Old Yeller treatment.

Most coaches are gonna give the player some time to find a new place. But jesus, how much time does a player need? How long is DP supposed to wait for? I would argue DP said look dude, I gotta do what I gotta do. Unless you wanna end this and come back today, we gotta go our separate ways.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Most coaches are gonna give the player some time to find a new place. But jesus, how much time does a player need? How long is DP supposed to wait for? I would argue DP said look dude, I gotta do what I gotta do. Unless you wanna end this and come back today, we gotta go our separate ways.

From the beginning DP told him the staff wasn’t going to wait around forever for him to make a decision. I’m just glad Otis III didn’t commit somewhere else while Kier was deliberating.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Otis II shared this pic on Facebook:

4591C8BE-E178-4AA3-B9C9-447440770201.jpeg

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The staff has been putting out a lot of content on social media about signing Otis, I’m glad to see things like that. I don’t remember seeing this much content on our recruits from the school/social media in the last 5 years, seems like a step in the right direction.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The staff has been putting out a lot of content on social media about signing Otis, I’m glad to see things like that. I don’t remember seeing this much content on our recruits from the school/social media in the last 5 years, seems like a step in the right direction.

over the last year to 18 months the posts to social media have improved whether its in season or the offseason. But it definitely was nice to see the info about Otis Frazier. I didn’t realize who he played with at prep school.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
over the last year to 18 months the posts to social media have improved whether its in season or the offseason. But it definitely was nice to see the info about Otis Frazier. I didn’t realize who he played with at prep school.

Recruiting David N’Guessan from Mount Zion paid dividends for Mason even though he wound up signing with Va Tech. It’s funny how often that happens — a coach goes to games to scout one player and winds up recruiting one of his teammates.

Dawgs99

Starter
Sorry to see him go. I thought he was a lot better than some of the other bench guys who logged more minutes than he did and was undertuilized.

Felt the same way, thought he always made an impact in the little time het go. He obviously has short comings that CKE and staff couldn't over look. Knew he was gone when Blake Buchanon started taking his minutes.