PROVIDENCE UPDATE

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Seems like it really upset him when he broke the glass. Took the air right out of the entire interview...Even the sigh at the end. I'm not glad he broke the glass, but I am glad to see the emotion. Makes me feel better about him.

DRK331

Starter
Kim English played 1 year of high school basketball in Massachusetts and so that means he has "ties to the area" when it comes to recruiting

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Strange interview. The guy interviewing Kimmie tried to make it sound like they were long time friends, but Kimmie’s demeanor said otherwise. Was Kimmie big timing him?

Odd that he took a shot at Kimmie for not having good grades out of high school.

JPgmuswim

Starter
Strange interview. The guy interviewing Kimmie tried to make it sound like they were long time friends, but Kimmie’s demeanor said otherwise. Was Kimmie big timing him?

Odd that he took a shot at Kimmie for not having good grades out of high school.
I don’t believe Kimmie and Goodman like each other.
Goodman just recently said that KE hates him and it all stems back from when Kim was a high school recruit and Jeff said he couldn’t shoot.
View: https://twitter.com/goodmanhoops/status/1646651815398653952?s=46&t=9FdwmRtQ7YtcEq2L2nM5uw

illayin

Sixth Man
OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I do believe that is what they refer to as a "tongue-in-cheek" comment
yeah I don't think Jeff is being serious with this comment either and is just responding to a twitter troll.

Seth Davis is the reporter that Kim has beef with for years now.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Doesn’t really seem like he likes Rothstein either.
Other than telling I think @By George. that he doesn't care what Rothstein thinks or something of that ilk two years ago, there isn't anything I have heard of. But he also did say he doesn't always text back with media, and there was that whole story how Rothstein texts coaches "good luck today" so perhaps that was the subtle hint, lol.

Junkees9

Sixth Man
Sorry to hear that. I really like JF and losing him aggravated me more than anything else associated with English's move. Sounds like he is going to miss significant time.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023