PROVIDENCE UPDATE

Masonfan3

Starter
Guys I’m not closing this thread. Many of us, myself included want to follow what English and company continue to do, as well as discuss it.

If you don’t want to post in it, I’d be happy to put you on a list where you can’t post in the thread or simply, just don’t post in it.
Agree with the others who say to close this thread down. Why give attention to a guy who did nothing for the university and left the moment he got another offer. If we are going to have this thread then where is the “Holy Cross Update” thread? DP actually cared about the school/program.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
FIFY. It's "I couldn't care less..."
I'm here to help.
From Webster:

Could vs. Couldn't​

We define could care less and couldn’t care lesson the same page, with the single definition “used to indicate that one is not at all concerned about or interested in something.” We do not put these seemingly disparate idioms on the same page in order to save space, or so that we might cause you pain. We do it because one is simply a variant of the other, and they are used in a synonymous manner.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Agree with the others who say to close this thread down. Why give attention to a guy who did nothing for the university and left the moment he got another offer. If we are going to have this thread then where is the “Holy Cross Update” thread? DP actually cared about the school/program.
Yeah. I still like DP and hope he succeeds.
KE can rot.
Although, yeah, I still hope our guys do well. Maybe rename it Our Guys Update?

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
From Webster:

Could vs. Couldn't​

We define could care less and couldn’t care lesson the same page, with the single definition “used to indicate that one is not at all concerned about or interested in something.” We do not put these seemingly disparate idioms on the same page in order to save space, or so that we might cause you pain. We do it because one is simply a variant of the other, and they are used in a synonymous manner.
Webster's is wrong.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
From Webster:

Could vs. Couldn't​

This is also how we get dumb words like "prolly" and "melty" cheese.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Says the guy who lost the Big East Player of the Year and the Second Team All ACC.
In the article the quote comes from KE does (sorta) address the Kolek situation.