News New Mason Athletics Logo Coming Soon?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Haha… are you the barometer for interesting? Those popcorn reviews really slap!

But we are not a mouthpiece we were just loosely involved in the rebrand. In fact we had a meeting with one of the guys in charge of the rebrand and he said one of our tweets clowning the logo and the inconsistencies in our colors helped lead to their larger discussion of everything a few years ago.

I’m willing to give it all time to breathe. But keep whining, that should change things. You have a ton of pull.
I am not the one trying to run a brand and a podcast.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
You know at the end of the day love or hate the logo but no one here will be buying any new merch because bookstore prices are out of control, and even if the logo was universally loved no one should have to pay $45 for a t-shirt.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
See you at the protest?
I guess you didn't get the joke in relation to current events. I see the sense of humor has suffered as well.

I see your posts today have gotten a total of 6 likes. One of my replies alone as gotten 65 and I am not even trying. So, who seems to naturally be more interesting?

Last edited:

By George.

Starter
I guess you didn't get the joke in relation to current events. I see the sense of humor has suffered as well.

I see your posts today have gotten a total of 6 likes. One of my replies alone as gotten 65 and I am not even trying. So, who seems to naturally be more interesting?
Deep breaths man, grab a Mountain Dew or something!

JPgmuswim

Starter

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
When I was a swimmer I almost got the shooting star tattooed on myself. Since I started in 99’ we had the old star logo then I believe my senior year we transitioned to the current star around 03-04. The fact that it had changed in the 4 years I was a swimmer was a lesson on not getting a logo that might change every few years. :ROFLMAO:
Or, perhaps, this story shows the perils of getting a tattoo.