MIAMI UPDATE

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Miami women lose to #1 Louisville.

Look at Your Goddess Now.

OMG the Miami women only lost by three to the #1 ranked team in the land, Louisville at the KFC Yummy Center.

Larranaga would love to lose by only three at this point to just about anyone!

SCORE UPDATE

INCREASINGLY IRRLEVANT MIAMI UNDER LARRANAGA 59
IN-STATE RIVAL FSU HAVING FAR MORE SUCCESS 81

Gaze upon your deity, now~!

Pablo

Hall of Famer
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...ate-1-27-21-at-6-pm-on-the-accn.167927/page-4:

"No question that this team has checked out and are just playing for themselves. This program has taken a turn for the worse and it continues to spiral out of control. No doubt that changes need to be made. I'm not on the "get rid of Coach L" wagon yet, because I'm not so sure we're going to be able to find someone better. I do think Coach L needs to restructure his staff and revamp the roster. This team needs some dawgs that'll defend, an athletic big that will run the floor, rebound and contest shots, and some guys that can consistently knock down the 3 ball."

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...ate-1-27-21-at-6-pm-on-the-accn.167927/page-4:

"No question that this team has checked out and are just playing for themselves. This program has taken a turn for the worse and it continues to spiral out of control. No doubt that changes need to be made. I'm not on the "get rid of Coach L" wagon yet, because I'm not so sure we're going to be able to find someone better. I do think Coach L needs to restructure his staff and revamp the roster. This team needs some dawgs that'll defend, an athletic big that will run the floor, rebound and contest shots, and some guys that can consistently knock down the 3 ball."

Every word true.

"spiraling out of control" is about it in a nutshell.

However in fairness once I shamed the big money Mason donors into stopping those 10-12 dollar checks they used to send to L every year, it made it harder for Miami to realistically compete in a conference like the ACC.

Good to see you've stopped regurgitating Rothstein talking points and have joined reality, Pablo.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Miami at two, Mason at two.

Which to watch, hmmmmmmmm?

I'll watch Mason. They're on national TV, Miami is not. So, nobody gets to watch Miami, actually.

That's what happens when you slide into irrelevance like Miami has. They don't televise your game.

Sucks to be U

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
The story today is not another predictable "Look at Your God Now" loss, though certainly a double-digit loss to one-ACC-win Wake is more evidence to that fact.

The story is that freshman Matt Cross just packed up and left. Yup, just left.

People are fleeing Larranaga left and right, it's so bad.

And to think, you guys wanted to break the bank for this??? Wow, the program would be completely broke and we'd be shackled to a decrepit old man.

Look at him. Just look at him now.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The story today is not another predictable "Look at Your God Now" loss, though certainly a double-digit loss to one-ACC-win Wake is more evidence to that fact.

The story is that freshman Matt Cross just packed up and left. Yup, just left.

People are fleeing Larranaga left and right, it's so bad.

And to think, you guys wanted to break the bank for this??? Wow, the program would be completely broke and we'd be shackled to a decrepit old man.

Look at him. Just look at him now.

Yeah, but the only thing we have to hang our hat on now is "At least GMU is the only school Larannaga took to the FF." Guess it'd be different if Mason has been anything but nationally irrelevant since he left.

Last edited:
OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Yeah, but the only thing we have to hang our hat on now is "At least GMU is the only school Larannaga took to the FF." Guess it'd be different if Mason has been anything but nationally irrelevant since he left.

True, but it's just crazy how Miami is even more irrelevant than us now. Like at least I can watch us on TV still...Miami not so much.

Damn shame that as bad to mediocre as we've been last three years, Miami has been considerably worse.

LAYGN

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Is it likely that 2 former Mason coaches will be inducted into the Naismith Hall of Fame - Rick Barnes and Coach L?

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Is it likely that 2 former Mason coaches will be inducted into the Naismith Hall of Fame - Rick Barnes and Coach L?

Possibly but I doubt we really need them to be...we already have one Mason guy in there, that's all the pub we really need.

Youngsters aren't going to know who it is, not because of their relative youth and inexperience, but frankly because most millennials are dumb as shit.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Never mind. Duke just went on an 8-0 run and should win comfortably.

Hey did you know Miami is the 320th best three-point shooting team in the nation?

And I thought we didn't recruit enough shooting!!!