MIAMI UPDATE

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So, you guys agree L would have killed had he stayed and honored his new contract he signed with us, which at the time he said would allow him to retire in Fairfax.

(lie)

That's fine, though.

What excuses are we going for now for the complete failure in Miami? Lack of facilities? Injuries? Racism against Cuban-Americans?

Many you should consult with your false God to go with ONE false narrative I stead of many...

LAYGN (14-32 in the ACC last 46 games)
For the guy who has this shtick that I very much appreciate for comedic purposes... you sure hype a bunch of our recruits that look like they have no business playing D1 much less A-10 basketball (Polite so far, Henry so far, Frazier so far and some others from the past) You don't think a better recruiter (Coach L was pulling in better CAA players than DP has pulled in for A-10) would have done better coaching in the A-10 than Hewitt or DP? Is it still a shtick or are you serious? Miami hasn't worked out mostly I completely agree but he has 4 NCAA tournaments and 2 NIT's in 9 years... his last two years have been horrible. I think that Loyola Chicago loss gave him the coaching and recruiting YIPS.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
For the guy who has this shtick that I very much appreciate for comedic purposes... you sure hype a bunch of our recruits that look like they have no business playing D1 much less A-10 basketball (Polite so far, Henry so far, Frazier so far and some others from the past) You don't think a better recruiter (Coach L was pulling in better CAA players than DP has pulled in for A-10) would have done better coaching in the A-10 than Hewitt or DP? Is it still a shtick or are you serious? Miami hasn't worked out mostly I completely agree but he has 4 NCAA tournaments and 2 NIT's in 9 years... his last two years have been horrible. I think that Loyola Chicago loss gave him the coaching and recruiting YIPS.

Me never is had claim to be smart man, but I teach my son count numbers and he pass second grade

DP--18 wins last 42 conference games
JL-12 wins last 42 conference games

18 alligator mouth 12

Look at Your God now using simple math

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Me never is had claim to be smart man, but I teach my son count numbers and he pass second grade

18 alligator mouth 12

but are we saying A-10 success correlates with ACC success?!? Because Patriot Leagues success doesn't correlate with A10 success and CAA success doesn't correlate with ACC success

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

18 alligator mouth 12

Its safe to say that DP has won 6 more conference games in the A10 than L has in the ACC over that 42 game analysis.

But if you look at L in Miami and see 4 NCAAs and 2 NITs, you dont ' see that with Dave. Ultimately thats what matters.

Not saying L hasn't gone downhill and could be at risk of being let go or just calling it quits, but he has achieved plenty at Miami in 9 years. Dave hasn't even sniffed the NIT or NCAA in 6. The best we got was a CBI game where Mason lost by 20 (it felt like that at least).

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
but are we saying A-10 success correlates with ACC success?!? Because Patriot Leagues success doesn't correlate with A10 success and CAA success doesn't correlate with ACC success

Too many leagues to follow...

all I know is we are not here to discuss Mason in this thread

we are here to discuss L and his 14-32 record

Discuss your God. Now.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Not saying L hasn't gone downhill and could be at risk of being let go or just calling it quits, but he has achieved plenty at Miami in 9 years.

He has accomplished nothing

Every coach at Miami Fla has made the NCAAs last 30 years at least once prior

L is 4-4 in the tourney, other coaches were 4-6

He has treaded water while drinking mahito after mahito with Caputo after Caputo

Now he will be destroyed by cleansing fire

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He has accomplished nothing

Every coach at Miami Fla has made the NCAAs last 30 years at least once prior

L is 4-4 in the tourney, other coaches were 4-6

He has treaded water while drinking mahito after mahito with Caputo after Caputo

Now he will be destroyed by cleansing fire

That is true, although he has made the sweet 16 twice at Miami, something achieved only 1 time prior to him.

Look at our God NOW.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
That is true, although he has made the sweet 16 twice at Miami, something achieved only 1 time prior to him.

Look at our God NOW.

Yes I'm sure all the citizens of Miami are reminiscing fondly over those sweet 16 appearances...when an ACC team finished ranked in the top 20.

Glorious times which never happen anywhere else in the conference.

Someday their version of senor Rrrrrrrohland will be doing fond internet reunions with those teams that all of Florida, nay, all of America, will remember for all times...

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yes I'm sure all the citizens of Miami are reminiscing fondly over those sweet 16 appearances...when an ACC team finished ranked in the top 20.

Glorious times which never happen anywhere else in the conference.

Someday their version of senor Rrrrrrrohland will be doing fond internet reunions with those teams that all of Florida, nay, all of America, will remember for all times...
Was just hanging around Coral Gables this weekend. and TRUST me when I say nobody down their gives a rats a** about basketball. I think the baseball team might pull more diehards

KAOriginal

All-American
Larranaga was not a god.

But the point is the program would have been far better off getting a few more decent years from him with just continuity, recruiting and solidification than the complete hemorrhagic sh*t show we have been witness to in the decade he had been gone.

I would trade our almost CIT championship and CBI blow out for his 4 NCAAs and 2 NITs in heartbeat.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Hey just a fuxking IDEA here.

Why not play a COUPLE of Miami games during the SUPER BOWL and it's five hours of inane pregame coverage when no one will be being ATTENTION to how much MALE PENIS the Hurricanes are currently engulfing?

Not a sermon, just a thought.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
I'm just glad even though I'm in the twilight of my life...

MY PENIS STILL WORKS

and...

IM STILL SUCCESSFUL (somewhat) AT MY CAREER

unlike some people I know

(L)