Life of Bryon Allen

The Green (and Orange) Mile
Orange and Green is the New Black
Brokedown Old Coach Palace
Miami is History X
The Ibis of Alcatraz

UofRfan

Recruit
If Coach L was doing this, isn't it safe to say its been going on forever? Is it possible your Final 4 could be vacated?

Big bucks for George Evans, Tony Skinn, Lamar Butler, Jai Lewis?

GMUSig03

All-Conference
upload_2017-9-27_10-33-2.jpeg

Love how the two BCS schools we are playing this season are involved, can't hurt our chances to pull off the upset(s).

If Pitino is fired, and the rumored to be involved player or players are suspended, I'm going all in on rooting/hoping/expecting the upset!

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I've been fired for much, much less.

One time I was a security guard supervisor and one of my guys got caught masturbating in the copy room.

Was that my fault? No, but I sure got a stern talking to! I mean, do I have to really TELL my employees not to masturbate in the copy room everywhere I go? I really shouldn't have to!
My experience is that employees come to view acceptable behavior by the example their boss sets.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
If Coach L was doing this, isn't it safe to say its been going on forever? Is it possible your Final 4 could be vacated?

I suppose anything is possible, UofR Fan. It is possible that even when L was in his prime, he was only buoyed by seedy backroom dollar deals.

I know for a FACT L always admired Nick Nolte's performance in the movie Blue Chips. Maybe he took that admiration a little too far.

When did he know? That is the question. I personally think his bad behavior may have started in his older years, however.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
View attachment 474
Love how the two BCS schools we are playing this season are involved, can't hurt our chances to pull off the upset(s).

If Pitino is fired, and the rumored to be involved player or players are suspended, I'm going all in on rooting/hoping/expecting the upset!

I wonder if it was the adidas connection that made these games happen? Or just a coincidence?

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I wonder if it was the adidas connection that made these games happen? Or just a coincidence?

That's a pretty interesting question, never thought about it. Next time I'm talking to someone in the AD I'll ask if that has any effect.

FreeGunston12

All-American

Absolutely! Because we have/had so much big money around our program, it's got to make you wonder. I'm sure shoe companies couldn't wait to get their potential clients to Fairfax! Especially with how much buzz was around the program before the final 4! We definitely cheated!

I mean where does it stop? The state of the art roof? The amazing ultraHD video scoreboard? The football stadium?

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Tough to get any more breaking news. Larranaga has holed himself up at his compound in Miami. He emerged to get the paper in his bathrobe this morning, but continued to have no comment. He looked angry.

I will continue to post updates as they come available until the weekend when I like to do stuff.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Remember when Larranaga pretended his move was mostly about $$$$ for his assistants?

Well, I guess his assistants are in a position where they can better enjoy the fruits of capitalism now...

For a while. Then jail. Konkol and Huger were wise to get out when they did.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Larranaga could shoot a man in broad daylight in downtown Miami and I would still remember him only for what he did for George Mason.