MIAMI UPDATE

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer

Literally and deservedly revived Cruise's career.

BUT back on subject...as promised I have been up all night.

I emailed L's attorney and didn't get a response. I phoned him and didn't get a response.

But finally I posed as a New York Times reporter named S. Barron Flake and got this:

"Coach Larranaga had no knowledge of any of this. He will continue leading the Miami program with integrity as he has always done."

I will continue to keep everyone abreast of the situation as it develops unless I don't feel like it anymore.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
I hate to sound jaded, but any time a 5 star recruit ends up anywhere out of their home state to a school not named North Carolina, Duke, or Kentucky you have to be suspicious. And most likely those schools aren't exactly angels, either. No five star recruit from NYC is going to go to West Virginia or Oklahoma State just because they like the campus.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Everybody just assumed L was having D-Wade and LeBron give recruits handjobs.

As mentioned, I fear this will not result in a happy ending, however.

Does this tomfoolery go back to Shane Larkin? I would say yes.

Larkin is/was a huge NBA flop by the way. If he had come here I would guess things would have been different and he would have had a better professional career, although we'd all likely be in jail by now.

Every. Last. Donor. Jail.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
His job was in exactly zero jeopardy.

I've been fired for much, much less.

One time I was a security guard supervisor and one of my guys got caught masturbating in the copy room.

Was that my fault? No, but I sure got a stern talking to! I mean, do I have to really TELL my employees not to masturbate in the copy room everywhere I go? I really shouldn't have to!