Game 7: GMU (4-2) vs Nevada (1-4) on Tuesday, November 23, at 7PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
But Hartwell has given up half the points scored on us so far.team shouldn’t be held accountable here.
Unfortunately, he is was he is at this point. It’s not like he was going to go through a growth spurt this year. I agree he is playing too many minutes, but sadly Johnson and Gray aren‘t much better.

Every player on this team should be held accountable, because we’re kind of a mess the last three games. Oduro and Cooper are our best two plays and have a combined five turnovers tonight. Schwartz is 1-7 from the floor with 3 points.

Like you said earlier, there are so many flaws still with this team and roster. I think we all need to be patient and realize it will take time for Kim to get more of his guys in here.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Unfortunately, he is was he is at this point. It’s not like he was going to go through a growth spurt this year. I agree he is playing too many minutes, but sadly Johnson and Gray aren‘t much better.

Every player on this team should be held accountable, because we’re kind of a mess the last three games. Oduro and Cooper are our best two plays and have a combined five turnovers tonight. Schwartz is 1-7 from the floor with 3 points.

Like you said earlier, there are so many flaws still with this team and roster. I think we all need to be patient and realize it will take time for Kim to get more of his guys in here.
We are patient. Nothing matters to me for at least 3 years. Same thing with diet Dew. He’s a good coach and can recruit so we are already in track. I just hate this Hartwell is bad at defense because he is small. He’s the same size as Gilyard who might be the best perimeter defender of all time in the A10 once he is done. Hartwell has slow feet and gets lost on rotations. The second part can certainly be fixed

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Schwartz must have heard me, because he finally scored twice in the paint. That’s progress, people!

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We are patient. Nothing matters to me for at least 3 years. Same thing with diet Dew. He’s a good coach and can recruit so we are already in track. I just hate this Hartwell is bad at defense because he is small. He’s the same size as Gilyard who might be the best perimeter defender of all time in the A10 once he is done. Hartwell has slow feet and gets lost on rotations. The second part can certainly be fixed
Agreed, I’ve said a million times I don’t care if we lose every game this season, overall im happy. I’m looking at style of play and recruiting and loving what I see.

The Hartwell - Gilyard comparison is perfect and more people on here need to understand that. You can be undersized and still be a great defender. Hoping Dinkins is a dog on that side of the ball because we need it.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Going to the rim more. Good move. Need balance.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hartwell is never, ever going to be Gilyard, who uses his freakish athleticism and quickness to overcome his lack of height. Hopefully, Kim can recruit our own Gilyard, because he’s definitely a special player on both ends of the court.