Game 7: GMU (4-2) vs Nevada (1-4) on Tuesday, November 23, at 7PM.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Interesting thing I have noticed while driving around Sioux Falls: they don't drive anywhere near the speeds we do in the northern VA area. Even on the interstates, I have seen few people driving above the speed limit. I have had to really slow my driving down so I don't stick out like a sore thumb to law enforcement.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Interesting thing I have noticed while driving around Sioux Falls: they don't drive anywhere near the speeds we do in the northern VA area. Even on the interstates, I have seen few people driving above the speed limit. I have had to really slow my driving down so I don't stick out like a sore thumb to law enforcement.
Caught the briefest of sightings of you on TV last night. Fan of the year in my book for having gone to Maryland, JMU, and now South Freaking Dakota.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Caught the briefest of sightings of you on TV last night. Fan of the year in my book for having gone to Maryland, JMU, and now South Freaking Dakota.
Thanks! I am just trying to show my support for the team and the new coach (and making up for some lost time). I am trying to see how many of CKE's first games as a head coach I can be in attendance for in a row. I think I might be able to do the first 21 games.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Good to see we’ve rectified the turnover issue. :rolleyes:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Might need to cut the 7 sec rule down to 3.