Game 7: GMU (4-2) vs Nevada (1-4) on Tuesday, November 23, at 7PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We are closing in on 20% of the season played, and some point you are who the numbers say you are. At this point, I’d say we are a streaky shooting team with turnover problems with suspect guard defense. We are gonna win some games we shouldn’t, lose some we shouldn’t. At large hopes completely die if we lose this tonight regardless of what happens in conference play.

The talent is there more than it has been in the past. Need to work on how to play against a zone because everyone is gonna throw one at us at this point after seeing these last few games.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Not to interrupt the everything-is-Hartwell’s-fault narrative, but is Schwartz able to do anything other than shoot the 3? Every time he gets the ball on the wing and he has a defender in his face, he throws the ball back to the top of the key. Make them pay for covering you that tight and drive to the lane.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not to interrupt the everything-is-Hartwell’s-fault narrative, but is Schwartz able to do anything other than shoot the 3? Every time he gets the ball on the wing and he has a defender in his face, he throws the ball back to the top of the key. Make them pay for covering you that tight and drive to the lane.
I feel you, and I wish he was more assertive. So many times he catches it and I wish he’d either shoot or drive but he doesn’t.

But Hartwell has given up half the points scored on us so far.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ticket is so effective it’s amazing. All of you better go buy HWE sweatsuits from him after he’s willed us back into this game.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not to pick on the little guy, but it's clear that Hartwell's struggles aren't because of mental lapses. He starts to recover to the corner with plenty of time, but he's too small to cover the ground and the player in the corner either gets an open three or can throw up and easy fake and then blow by him cause he has to get to full speed to get down there.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not to pick on the little guy, but it's clear that Hartwell's struggles aren't because of mental lapses. He starts to recover to the corner with plenty of time, but he's too small to cover the ground and the player in the corner either gets an open three or can throw up and easy fake and then blow by him cause he has to get to full speed to get down there.
It would all be forgivable if he was doing well on offense, but I won’t pile on.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
2nd night in a row when we've given up 10 points in the first 4 - 5 minutes. We tighten it up after that. Need to be better from the get go. We're limited offensively. Yet, we're still in it. UGLY might be the evolving theme of how we play all year.