Game 7: GMU (4-2) vs Nevada (1-4) on Tuesday, November 23, at 7PM.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Mike Gray hasn’t made a good pass all season. I’m glad that Cincinnati offer when he was 12 made him a good recruit

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This is what the NBA is like blah blah blah.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ve never seen a team have so many passes get stolen at the top of the key. Are they tired? Pre-wired to just pass it no matter what? Insane.

We need to start playing some of these bench guys (Frazier, Polite when healthy) out of pure necessity. Can’t ride the starters into the ground playing 35+ minutes when they too aren’t hitting shots or defending well.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
SO tough to watch these last three games. Same weaknesses/mistakes every night, with no signs of improvement on the horizon. I truly believe CKE will turn this around with more time to get "his" guys. But I know I am guilty of probably having too high expectations. Bottom half of A10 would not surprise me at this point. Yes it's still early, but there is a LOT of work to do.
Enough rambling.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So much for hoping this embarrassing loss would fly under the radar. Nevada’s 360 dunk will be all over SportsCenter and social media tonight.

FreeGunston12

All-American
I’ve never seen a team have so many passes get stolen at the top of the key. Are they tired? Pre-wired to just pass it no matter what? Insane.

We need to start playing some of these bench guys (Frazier, Polite when healthy) out of pure necessity. Can’t ride the starters into the ground playing 35+ minutes when they too aren’t hitting shots or defending well.
Really hoped we left the everyone lazily stand around the perimeter and noone catch a pass inside 25 feet shit in the past. Then when someone jumps the lazy pass, we all look surprised.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This is NOT a fire CKE comment, but doesn't some of the blame for our poor performances go to the coaches? No, coaching can't make Hartwell taller or faster or a better shooter or ballhandler, but these lazy passes !!!!!

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Could get ugly tomorrow. SDSU is a very well coached team that plays great team basketball. We look like we have never played together with no ball movement and very easy to defend. My fear with CKE was he may not be a Xs and Os guy on offense. It’s still too early to tell but we are getting worse and everyone looks lost out there. Need to fix this soon or ywe could be looking at a long losing streak before conference play.
Yeah - crazy that a week ago I read stuff online like "it's a shame the Bonnies and Mason only play once this year"

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yeah - crazy that a week ago I read stuff online like "it's a shame the Bonnies and Mason only play once this year"

Our only saving grace there is the Bonnie’s don’t shoot the 3 well. Other than that, might be a bloodbath.

Not looking to hot trying to play against vcu’s defense or Davidson’s offense or URI’s front court or…

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Flawed team. We all set it before the season, we still need a pg. also need another big

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We definitely need a point guard who can score. And a bench that can score. Not good allowing a team to guard 5 on 4 most of the time.

Would also be nice for players to stop being so predictable and/or passing into obviously dangerous places.