Game 5: College of Charleston, in Puerto Rico, Sunday Nov 23rd, 11:30 AM, ESPN3.com (Watch ESPN)

Watch, Hewitt will completely f up the positive mojo we have going with Thompson and Porter by giving Copes significant minutes when he returns.

If Hewitt cant get this team to defend, it won't win eight games even with player development\improvement.

Now time for the NFL thank God.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We don't really get that out here. I used to drink that all the time. Good stuff. The new one I am obsessed with trying is Lone Star (thanks True Detective) but it doesn't seem to leave Texas border..

Yeah - I think Yuengling's pretty much only on the East Coast. They've definitely extended their reach though.

Hewitt about to be beat by a coach who has only been with his team since September. Ugh.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I can actually see what Hewitt is envisioning with a roster loaded with athletic, long/tall guys who can get matchup problems in the halfcourt and be hell on wheels in transition.

Bigs like Porter and Thompson who can move, Big wings like Jenkins, power point guards like Moore.

If he wasn't such a terrible coach, I think he might have something brewing here.

Hewitt asks his players to play too fast and thus they foul, make too many mistakes in transition, shoot too fast in the shot clock, don't pass the ball, don't switch when they're supposed to, don't recover on defense etc. etc. etc.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is Hewitt burning time outs early for a reason?

I understood the ones yesterday to set up the press, but today's timeouts made no sense -- especially with the TV timeout coming up. It's almost as if he can't help himself.