Game 5: College of Charleston, in Puerto Rico, Sunday Nov 23rd, 11:30 AM, ESPN3.com (Watch ESPN)

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Really nice to see this intensity from the players and even the coaches. Skeeters and Krieder were actually standing up during the same defensive possession. Maybe they are all starting to follow Thompson's lead, because that kid is a pure beast. Also, really nice pass from Royal at the top of the key to a cutting Holloway for an easy layup.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Corey down with what looks like a groin injury. Fortunately, he walked off ok but gingerly. Hope he's ok.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Man! Porter is going to be good before it's all said and done.

Yeah, I like him a lot. And it's not just the dunking and blocked shots that make me feel good about him. Even though he's undersized in terms of weight, he plays confidently like he knows he belongs out there.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I like him a lot. And it's not just the dunking and blocked shots that make me feel good about him. Even though he's undersized in terms of weight, he plays confidently like he knows he belongs out there.

That was the issue I had with Porter when I saw one of his HS games, that he would get pushed around too much because he is undersized, but he is playing very smart, and lord knows this team needs all the help they can get.

Herndon

All-Conference

Well, and he's got good hands/touch.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So, not much new to report -- can't shoot, can't defend, can't hold on to the ball...that about sums it up at halftime.

hoops10

Sixth Man
These guys are just hard to watch. you wonder how long the university wants to be embarrased. You can find better players in the school yards, of course Hewitt is lost. maybe a real coach can get more out of these kids. Keep taking the big bucks, he doesn't seem to give a dam.