Game 5: College of Charleston, in Puerto Rico, Sunday Nov 23rd, 11:30 AM, ESPN3.com (Watch ESPN)

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
That was the issue I had with Porter when I saw one of his HS games, that he would get pushed around too much because he is undersized, but he is playing very smart, and lord knows this team needs all the help they can get.

Announcer guy - Trey Porter = Baby Horse. Bet we won't hear that analogy the rest of the year. (if we can bear to continue watching)

I know it won't happen - but will somebody please guard the three point shooter?

What's a baby horse called by the way? I was just wondering.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Did you hear the announcers - if we win this we'll probably make the NCAA's or NIT. Now I'm psyched - Let's go Mason!

Herndon

All-Conference
You know, I don't love Hewitt, but I've actually enjoyed this game offensively for the Patriots. I like feeding our bigs (Jenkings/Porter/Thompson) and the high post work from Marko.

I could see a good team built around those guys.

Herndon

All-Conference
I can actually see what Hewitt is envisioning with a roster loaded with athletic, long/tall guys who can get matchup problems in the halfcourt and be hell on wheels in transition.

Bigs like Porter and Thompson who can move, Big wings like Jenkins, power point guards like Moore.

If he wasn't such a terrible coach, I think he might have something brewing here.