Game 30: AT Virginia Commonwealth University, Saturday, March 8th, 5:30 PM, NBCSN

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
S. Thompson -- 3 offensive touches so far (other than rebounds), 3-3 FG, 2 dunks, 1 layup, 7 pts

Yeah, we don't need to give this f*cking guy the ball. Not at all.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am so glad I am skiing with the family in West Virginia this weeknd. Could not stand to watch this shit . I mean losing anything to A school like vcu is like a punch in the balls. No business being beneath them. I hope Hewitt gets raped by a thousand large island gorillas tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish44j

Sixth Man
TV announcers: Looks like Paul Hewitt is rallying the troops for a comeback here.

Ah yes.....well Hewitt is certainly known for rallying his teams. Oh wait.....

Haxormax

Starter
I forgot we were playing today. that's what the past 2-3 years has done to me.

does Hewitt not remind players that there's a 10 second thing?

I hope Hewitt gets raped by a thousand large island gorillas tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt this happens. Seems unrealistic. 25? Especially in downtown Richmond? Very possible. But 1000? Improbable.

vcu is not great without Briante and they played less than 48 hours ago. We should be able to hang with them.

I like it better when we play better after the half and lose than when we play worse after the half and lose.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Moore needs to play the rest of the game. Corey is fine when he and Moore are paired together, but they are taking advantage of their size when Corey's out there alone. Holloway is overmatched as well. Just ride Moore, Corey, Jackson, Jenkins and Thompson the rest of the way.

Haxormax

Starter
should I have just stayed oblivious to this game happening? man I'm so sad that our team is garbage all the time

KAOriginal

All-American
vcu should be absolutely embarrassed.

It's Senior night. They are at home. And playing an god awful Hewitt coached Mason. And only up less than 10.

They should be quaking in their boots about playing in the post season if this is the best they can do.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Always nice to see our 4-corners offense when we are down 8 and under 3 minutes left.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
vcu should be absolutely embarrassed.

It's Senior night. They are at home. And playing an god awful Hewitt coached Mason. And only up less than 10.

They should be quaking in their boots about playing in the post season if this is the best they can do.

29TO's by GMU so far. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. vcu won't be long for the post season.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
29TO's by GMU so far. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. vcu won't be long for the post season.

More than half of those were unforced. vcu gets exposed by teams like Davidson with good guards and coaching. Instead of havoc, they should be called mirage.