Game 30: AT Virginia Commonwealth University, Saturday, March 8th, 5:30 PM, NBCSN

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
vcu plays at Davidson tonight at 9 PM which is televised on ESPNU. They have a 21-8 record coming into that game, 11-5 in the A-10, 11-4 at home, and 8-3 away.

This is the final game of the regular season, and rematch of the February 4th game in Fairfax in which Mason lost 70-62. The box score from that game is here: http://www.gomason.com//ViewContent.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=25200&CONTENT_ID=1119065

There is no thread yet on their end for discussion, but their boards are here: http://forums.vcuramnation.com/forums/vcu-mens-basketball.4/

Treveon Graham is averaging 16.4 PPG/6.6 RPG. Melvin Johnson is averaging 12.4 PPG. Mo Alie-Cox is averaging 5.4 RPG.

The stats are here: http://www.vcuathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2014-15/files/201415-CumulativeStats.pdf

Discuss.

Normally we would have the advantage, since they don't play Davidson until tonight on the road.

But our coach will I assume use the extra day of preparation to explore real estate options.

vcu is the #5 seed if they lose tonight, unless UR chokes at home to SLU. Hahahahaha. No bye for them.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Normally we would have the advantage, since they don't play Davidson until tonight on the road.

But our coach will I assume use the extra day of preparation to explore real estate options.

vcu is the #5 seed if they lose tonight, unless UR chokes at home to SLU. Hahahahaha. No bye for them.

HUGE Davidson fan tonight.

I will possibly die laughing if Feces U loses and winds up with no bye even after beating us by 522 points on Saturday.

As much as I used to loathe the geriatric red sweater vest crowd at UR when I was in school, it can't hold a candle to my hatred of the other Richmond "university."

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
HUGE Davidson fan tonight.

I will possibly die laughing if Feces U loses and winds up with no bye even after beating us by 522 points on Saturday.

As much as I used to loathe the geriatric red sweater vest crowd at UR when I was in school, it can't hold a candle to my hatred of the other Richmond "university."

What's the saying, "my enemies enemy is my friend." If that's the case I love me some Richmond Spiders!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Its their senior night which means they'll probably have some usher prompt the team to run out during the senior ceremony, leading to vcu fans calling for Mason to be disqualified for lack of fair play and respect. Then they get hot and end up beating Mason 85 to 45 with Briante playing on one leg at the end of the game and still stealing the ball 5 times from our players.

:bricks::bricks:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Its their senior night which means they'll probably have some usher prompt the team to run out during the senior ceremony, leading to vcu fans calling for Mason to be disqualified for lack of fair play and respect. Then they get hot and end up beating Mason 85 to 45 with Briante playing on one leg at the end of the game and still stealing the ball 5 times from our players.

:bricks::bricks:

I hope to God that they put Weber on the court so we can send out Rudy to sweep the leg.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
ALERT: All of McDonalds restaurants will be closed in the greater Richmond vicinity from 5:30pm-7:30pm Saturday, March 8th. McDonalds will resume normal business hours at 8pm Saturday night.

Graham will get his 15 points. Need to limit the supporting cast and keep the turnovers under 10 for the game to have a chance. Thompson needs to freaking show up and put a body on Felicia, I mean Allie-Cox. Jenkins will travel 2 times. Edwards will make 3 3's. X Factor Moore drives the lane non-stop and scores 15 points.

Goodguys 65
When you think of Akeem.... think of Garbage 62