Game 28: GMU (14-13 / 7-7) at Davidson (24-4 / 14-2) on Wednesday, March 2, at 7PM.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Cooper should never drive into the lane. Ends badly every time.

EDIT: as soon as I say that he drives and draws a foul. Figures.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I like Blake's improvement overall, but asking him to cover Brajkovich is just mean, man.
Probably his best game since Maryland but yeah agree, he’s not there yet for Brajk. Getting solid minutes out of him finally though.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Probably his best game since Maryland but yeah agree, he’s not there yet for Brajk. Getting solid minutes out of him finally though.
He's gonna need another 30 or 40 lbs regardless of defensive skill. Big Austrian is a big boy at 250

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We shall slay the Son of David at their home in the northern forest of Carolina. Subsequently our warriors shall feast at some establishment that is omnipresent in the south that likely has either “Old Country” or “Buffet” in thy name.

Then they shall slumber in a chariot on the way back to the Fax of Fair.

—The End
Perhaps we shall in DC oh great warrior

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Cooper's signature move: Drive the lane when you probably could go all the way to the rim, but instead jam on the brakes, skid to a stop while just barely not traveling, and then look frantically around for someone to pass it to, since everyone thought you were going to the rim.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We didn’t play well at all, but I’m honestly not that upset. Davidson is better at almost every position and a reminder that great programs take time to build. What McKillop has done with Davidson is everything English is looking to do at Mason. Baby steps.