Game 28: GMU (14-13 / 7-7) at Davidson (24-4 / 14-2) on Wednesday, March 2, at 7PM.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ugh... this offense really struggles at times when Oduro doesn't hit his shots
Offense struggling all over because Oduro is forcing everything. Even if he doesn’t shoot and isn’t forcing our offense looks better than this. The dude does not like any contact and he’s getting bodied

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Down 4 at half with Oduro and Schwartz not really going yet, I feel good about that.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Down 4 at half with Oduro and Schwartz not really going yet, I feel good about that.

Pretty good defense overall. A couple of lucky bounces by Davidson. But. Don’t feel good about Oduro and Schwartz struggling because we’ve seen that game before. Unless they both come out strong in the second half I don’t see how you can expect guys like Hartwell or Jones to score.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Also don't forget the Davidson pretty much struggled from three other than Lee. I don't know what their season numbers are but I suspect they are better than what they shot the first half

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
last 3:22 of the half without scoring while Davidson goes on a 8-0 run

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Also don't forget the Davidson pretty much struggled from three other than Lee. I don't know what their season numbers are but I suspect they are better than what they shot the first half

They have 3 shooters and they are missing one of them. Brajkovic also shoots a high percentage but not a lot of 3s (it’s obviously not really his game as you could see).

Earl the Squirrel

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Pretty good defense overall. A couple of lucky bounces by Davidson. But. Don’t feel good about Oduro and Schwartz struggling because we’ve seen that game before. Unless they both come out strong in the second half I don’t see how you can expect guys like Hartwell or Jones to score.
Correct, which is why you throw Davidson a curve ball by not playing either one of them in the 2nd half!

/kidding...kinda.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
JO really seems like he's not interested in contact tonight. Even when he tries to back down he only makes one move and then bad shot. Need to have more back-cuts so JO can give an easy outlet pass in the paint while Brajkovich is busy covering him and get some assists instead.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
This team really needs to figure out secondary scoring when Oduro sucks offensively

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Davidson is on a 23-7 run in basically the last 15 minutes (from 11:33 in the first half till now in the 2nd half)

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Defense has looked solid tonight. We haven’t been switching a ton of screens. Correlation?