Game 26: #12 ranked St. Louis, Feb 19th, 7 PM, NBCSN

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe I am parsing it too much, but sounds an awful lot like blaming the players.

If you were teaching guys fundamentals, wouldn't good play in one game start to carry over to the next?

Something to be said in comparing all his teams' approach. Maybe it can explain why they suck one game then beat a top ranked team the next. Either way, building momenntum is not something he beleives in and a clear breach of contract.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Something to be said in comparing all his teams' approach. Maybe it can explain why they suck one game then beat a top ranked team the next. Either way, building momenntum is not something he beleives in and a clear breach of contract.

Hewitt does have something against momentum, as evidenced by his continued use of time outs following made baskets by Mason.:super angry:

Haxormax

Starter
HBOGO has Hoosiers on it. I've never seen it before. I'm at the part where the little team makes it to the final game. The theatre closes down, families huddle around the radio, and EVERYONE in that small school town is glued to the action.

It brought back feelings of sitting in the student apartments with friends watching Mason beat Michigan. The fear. The hope. The sheer magnitude of the situation that we could never know was happening... but that we felt. I'm not ashamed to say that I had a tear in my eye... this is why we're still watching our team go up against everyone else - BIG or small.

We're beating these suckers tonight. We're beating them back to Hackensack!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I remember the start of the second half against UNC and the feeling of we are actually going to pull this off when Gabe blocked Hansbrough at the rim. One of the most amazing fan moments I've ever had.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I was organizing my parking pass and Patriot Club passes for tonight's game, and I noticed we only have two home games left after tonight. I had a flashback to the car payment book I used to have and how excited I would get when I was down to my last few payments. It makes me sad that for a brief moment I got that same happy moment that this season is almost over.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I was organizing my parking pass and Patriot Club passes for tonight's game, and I noticed we only have two home games left after tonight. I had a flashback to the car payment book I used to have and how excited I would get when I was down to my last few payments. It makes me sad that for a brief moment I got that same happy moment that this season is almost over.

I had almost the same feeling last night as I was getting my tickets ready for tonight. The only difference, I would not call my secondary feeling happy. It was more like relief. Maybe in the off season I will regain that excitement I used to get leading up to a new season. But given that I already felt disconnected from the team in the off season last year, and the sad conclusion I have come to this year, if something doesn't change in the off season, I fear there will be no juju left in gmubrian :(

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Hewitt does have something against momentum, as evidenced by his continued use of time outs following made baskets by Mason.:super angry:

HAHA yes, this drives me nuts and provided much entertainment on Saturday. Cause I mean being down by 12 means that we need to waste 3 timeouts to set up our swiss cheese press. :eek:

gmuEX

Preferred Walk-On
How often will you get to see a top 10 team in person?

Yes. It is ALWAYS worth skipping class.
Sorry Teach, looks like I just came down with a wicked cold. Looks like I won't make it tonight, but look for me on TV when I'm rushing the court.

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Sherrod might have vertigo. Fell down for no apparent reason on the first defensive possession

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Patrick's leash is way too long. I love the kid but he's counterproductive right now.

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Burned a timeout because Corey picked up his dribble. Play out of timeout was Corey driving into the lane and getting stuffed.

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Important note: there's a kid in the band who doesn't have an instrument. He's just dancing. Looks weird.