Game 26: #12 ranked St. Louis, Feb 19th, 7 PM, NBCSN

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Rankings may change when they are released tomorrow. St. Louis is 23-2 coming into this game.

St. Louis has beat vcu (64-62), La Salle (in Philly, 65-63) and St. Joe's (65-49, in Philly) since our loss to them on Feb. 1st.

Box score and play by play from the Feb. 1st game can be found here:
http://www.gomason.com//ViewContent.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=25200&CONTENT_ID=869460

DeWayne Evans is averaging 14.8 PPG, Jordair Jett is averaging 13.2 PPG, and Rob Leo is averaging 10.0 PPG. Jett is averaging 17.4 PPG in conference games. Stats can be found here: http://www.slubillikens.com/fls/27200/MBB/201314/stats/TEAMCUME.HTM

Discuss.

MasonCrew

Starter
I'd honestly not be surprised to see us winning this. We have the talent(clearly as we should have beat them last time). This team is going to ruin people's seasons; I could see us doing this to SLU.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
This team is going to ruin people's seasons; I could see us doing this to SLU.

You would equate G Mas beating SLU to ruining their season? Please elaborate. They are ranked #12 in the nation and riding a long win streak and are going to the NCAA Tourney. Nothing that happens Wednesday will change that.

MasonCrew

Starter
You would equate G Mas beating SLU to ruining their season? Please elaborate. They are ranked #12 in the nation and riding a long win streak and are going to the NCAA Tourney. Nothing that happens Wednesday will change that.

Perfect record in conference. Thought that was pretty obvious. Obviously a loss to us won't cripple them.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Losing to us might kill their seed and force them into a tougher second round match than they would have otherwise (see GMU losing to vcu in 2011).

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Losing to us might kill their seed and force them into a tougher second round match than they would have otherwise (see GMU losing to vcu in 2011).

I agree to a pt. Gemini. However, this is the A-10 not the CAA.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Changing up my approach.
Aliens - 83
Defenseless Pats - 66

It must be a Saint Louis thing. The Browns had a similar mascot.

images

Here's to hoping SLU is as inept as the Saint Louis Browns historically were.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Since St. Louis is good, we should play well with them. Since we're at home, we lose. People will come on the boards and fight about stupid stuff. Mason will win their next road game. We will avoid the play-in game but lose in the first round.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We lose bringing us to an even 15 - 15 at home over the past two years. Not exactly much to write home about.

Harry

Starter
Remember when we had one of the biggest home court advantages in college basketball?
I am finding it harder and harder to remember those good old days...sigh, back when home court wins were automatic. And home games were always a chance to celebrate. But who know if the wins would have kept coming in the A 10 under Coach L.

Now Mason has become the Redskins to me...I know that they will lose every game but I still watch.