Game 20: Duquesne University, Saturday, January 23rd, 4 PM, NO TV

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't recall a Hewitt or Bush team ever giving up nine 3s in a half, so maybe Paulsen should reconsider what he's doing. Right now his "strategery" isn't working. :cool:

Not to sound like a broken record, but Duquesne has some really good shooters. Micah Mason is one of the best perimeter shooters in the nation. He has done this to many teams besides us.

Also, every time we close out, they drive and the refs call a touch foul. What are our guys supposed to do?

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
uh oh maybe we have a game now...Marko layup on a nice pass from Grayer and Livingston 3 have Mason within 7.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Not to sound like a broken record, but Duquesne has some really good shooters. Micah Mason is one of the best perimeter shooters in the nation. He has done this to many teams besides us.

Also, every time we close out, they drive and the refs call a touch foul. What are our guys supposed to do?

I hear you, man. I'm fine playing man defense if our players can stay with their respective men, but they are getting so many wide open 3s. Maybe they'll start to miss some now that we've made a little run.

One thing I love about our players is they never give up.

liem.le.3388

Starter

I think the NCAA really screwed up with theses new rule changes, games are call so inconsistent now. It is ruining the game.

patriotchild

Starter
Brad Edwards looks like he wants to play in this game. We are giving up height but it doesn't look like the Dukes want to go inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk