Game 20: Duquesne University, Saturday, January 23rd, 4 PM, NO TV

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't mind the snow itself. I just hate that I can't get anywhere because the roads are full of idiots who only know where their brake pedal is. If I lived closer (and didn't have to work), I'd give it a try, but it took me hours to get home last night. :mad:

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
2pm on a Friday means work. This is bullshit, all season ticket holders who can't attend should get their ticket refunded for this game or get a credit to their account.
They already said you can trade your tickets in at the EBA box office for tickets to any remaining home game. Hopefully they will offer STH a more streamlined exchange process (e.g. please save me a trip to campus just for this)

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Are you sure? My sensors aren't reading anything.

Good news, just talking to the Mason staff...season ticket holders will receive a free corn dog and a refreshing cola of their choice for attending the game today.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/district-of-columbia/weather-radar

Almost at our doorstep already. And I love corn dogs and I love cola, but the combination causes cancer.......................... or indigestion not sure which one.

Steve33

Sixth Man
Snowing in Culpeper, VA. Good luck to anyone going to to the game today. be safe and GO MASON!!!!!!!