Game 19, AT Fordham, Jan 22nd, 7 PM, NO TV

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Normally, this is the part of the night where I've had more than enough to drink due to watching the GMU game and I wrap my arms around you and say "Yahh knowwww what.... I loovveee you guyyyssszzzzzhhh.... hic... nah ... I do really love you guyssssess" .... unfortunately I'm sober tonight so I have to really suffer full on. Still love you guys on here though knowing I'm not the only one in the dumps online.
I have support group that might help called HA. We are sobering up fans one at a time.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Glad to hear everyone is ok Ricky.

The front looks like a pickup truck cab with big enclosed area in the back. They are typically white. Some moving companies use them (the one piece trucks, not the 18 wheelers).

Thanks B. Watching this coach and team has made me slow. i was about to refer to 18 wheelers as rectangle truck.

MasonCrew

Starter
Why are player's moms posting on this forum?

It's honestly just a comical addition to what has been a less than funny collapse.

Last edited:

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Why are players mom's posting on this forum?

It's honestly just a comical addition to what has been a less than funny collapse.

It would be great if she actually provided insight into the program. But, if she's just going to waste our time with verbal attacks on Jollay (or implying that most of us are verbally abusing the players on this board), then I would prefer that she cease and desist posting. Frankly, I'm considering changing my avatar.

Last edited:

ricky

Preferred Walk-On
It would be great if she actually provided insight into the program. But, if she's just going to waste our time with verbal attacks on Jollay (or implying that most of us are verbally abusing the players on this board), then I would prefer that she cease and desist posting. Frankly, I'm considering changing my avatar.
I guess bashing coaches and players is the way to go here. As for Mr. Jollay....he put me out there saying that I yelled something to Patrick....which was a complete lie.
I guess that was not an attack... but okay! Thanks for your input!

Pablo

Hall of Famer
I guess bashing coaches and players is the way to go here. As for Mr. Jollay....he put me out there saying that I yelled something to Patrick....which was a complete lie.

So, are you now saying that you never yelled not to pass the ball to Marko during the CAA tourney? If you can't say this, then obviously it was not a complete lie.

ricky

Preferred Walk-On
So, are you now saying that you never yelled not to pass the ball to Marko during the CAA tourney? If you can't say this, then obviously it was not a complete lie.
For the record.... the semi final game that Mr. Jollay is referring to, Patrick played 2 minutes the entire game .
I am not sure when I would have yelled that out to him. I know that at every game I attend I cheer, stand, clap and support every player on that floor, whether he is in or not. I have always done that....so to try to paint me up as a vilian....well those are your issues not mine.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
For the record.... the semi final game that Mr. Jollay is referring to, Patrick played 2 minutes the entire game .
I am not sure when I would have yelled that out to him. I know that at every game I attend I cheer, stand, clap and support every player on that floor, whether he is in or not. I have always done that....so to try to paint me up as a vilian....well those are your issues not mine.

I believe that Jollay's recollection is accurate as your explanation continues to evolve.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

What DI team's fan message boards would not be reacting this way when their team is grossly underperforming?

On to the game - our D looks good in the 2nd half, but it's the same script every time in the 2nd half. Opponents adjust - in this case putting the ball in Brendan Frazier over and over again. Of course, their is no adjustment to this from our team. Terrible coaching. Seems like every 2nd half our A10 opponents figure out what we're doing and take Hewitt & Company to school. Yesterday, we gave up 46 in the 2nd half. Seems like we always give up between 40 and 50.

ricky

Preferred Walk-On
Thanks....that would be great if you did!

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
ricky, I understand why you find the need to defend Patrick and the team, and I'd probably be inclined to do the same if my son was playing DI ball. At the same time, you have to understand that we have all been associated with the university much longer than you and we are very frustrated with this season.

Since you are here, can you shed some light on how Patrick and the players are doing emotionally? Are they willing/able to fight through this, or do you think they have checked out? I can't imagine how tough this has been on them, but I also hope as a fan that they are committed to the program and to turning this around. Any insight you can offer would be appreciated.

ricky

Preferred Walk-On
ricky, I understand why you find the need to defend Patrick and the team, and I'd probably be inclined to do the same if my son was playing DI ball. At the same time, you have to understand that we have all been associated with the university much longer than you and we are very frustrated with this season.

Since you are here, can you shed some light on how Patrick and the players are doing emotionally? Are they willing/able to fight through this, or do you think they have checked out? I can't imagine how tough this has been on them, but I also hope as a fan that they are committed to the program and to turning this around. Any insight you can offer would be appreciated.
Tom....they want to win and they are totally committed. I can honestly say.... I respect them as a team!

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Tom....they want to win and they are totally committed. I can honestly say.... I respect them as a team!

This is great to hear. No matter the tone of this board during games and the frustration many of us have with our coach, I think we all want our young men to be successful and fulfill the hard work they've put in.

Masonfan3

Starter
This is great to hear. No matter the tone of this board during games and the frustration many of us have with our coach, I think we all want our young men to be successful and fulfill the hard work they've put in.

Couldn't agree more. I am just as upset and frustrated as anyone on here and although our season and losing streak has looked ugly at times, everyone needs to remember that most of those L's have been close games and games we should have won. Call me crazy, but I think its mostly mental and once we get a good win (this weekend) I wouldn't be surprised to see us put together a good winning streak. The team still has fundamental issues but there is too much talent to not be able to turn this around. I will never question the effort most of the players are showing and if they can just stay mentally strong and get a W this weekend it could go a long way...