Game 19, AT Fordham, Jan 22nd, 7 PM, NO TV

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Thanks for sharing Ricky. You have made me feel a little better today. I will always support the student athletes. This coach, ehh..not so much.

Btw...just a small favor, you seem like a strong minded, strong willed, no fear kinda lady....Can you get Hewitt fired?

I am referring to the game we beat UR by one point, not the CAA tournament.

I hear that crap all the time, and as I said so I am tired of it. It also goes back to L's final year, unfortunately.

ricky

Preferred Walk-On

I hear that crap all the time, and as I said so I am tired of it. It also goes back to L's final year, unfortunately.
Honestly, I have no idea what crap you are talking about...we have gone from a semi final game to yet another game. I am a parent as well as a fan.... I WANT MASON TO WIN GAMES ----- PERIOD!!!!
As I said before, I cheer, I clap and I even coach from the sideline just like every other fan.
I do not know Luke H. no nothing about his situation....only wish him well. If you want to put false information out here about me that is on you....but I much rather meet you Saturday and continue this discussion...since you have so much to say about me as well as Patrick. Still looking for the 13.7 D1 stats.
Thank you

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Quite Frankly, what a parent or a close friend thinks about our current situation means jack shit to me. Friends & Family cannot and/or will not see the situation for what it really is, a pick up game with virtually no coaching, no adjutments and substitution patterns that an advanced NASA algorithmic computer could not figure out.

If there was one or two isolated games where we lose the way we have been doing all season, I woul have some hope. But this BS has been going on every single game.

Also, some fans seem to think that maybe we'll have a bright future with the great young players we have like JJ, PH, MM and others.

But what possible evicence have we seen from Hewitt that makes you think they'll get any better? And even if they do get better individually, what signs have we seen from Hewitt that they will never be able to put it together as a team to be of any signicance to A10 success.

It took a team full of future NBA palyers for Hewitt to have any success. I hate to break it to you, but Hewitt ain't gettin' no future Lottery picks to come to Mason.

We are f**kED! The longer it takes for anyone of importane to understand this, the longer we will be stuck in the cellar of the #5 rated conference in the nation.

TOC is a pathetic loser who has no skill in running a program in a conference of this caliber. And when he did get lucky and found a coach who could perform, he couldn't even keep him. He has led a great life making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of you and me.

Even though I know I can't make much of a difference at all, I am going to make signs to fire Hewitt and TOC, I am goin to chant "Fire Hewitt" at every game. If anyone wants to bash me for that, go ahead. I don't give a shit.

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Jollay,

I'm sorry for confusing the issue by assuming that you were referring to the CAA tourney when you said that she yelled not to pass the ball to Marko during the game in Richmond. If she did as you say, I believe that it was inexcusable.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Please stop with this.

I'm with you there, EX.

Longest win streak that didn't involve Ryan Pearson during the Hewitt era was 4, to start this season against the spongecakes. Longest streak last season was 3. Hewitt coaches .500 [or less] basketball.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
So we're still going on about what someone yells during a game? As long as they aren't death threats or something along those lines, it really, truly, doesn't matter.

Can't stand the he said/she said crap.

I believe that you are missing the point that Jollay was making.

Scythe

Starter
I believe that you are missing the point that Jollay was making.

Not really, I'm very much choosing to ignore it. Arguing with a parent over their child (or anything related to their child, such as say the team he's on) is a fruitless endeavor that never ends well. I figured by now we'd all understand that and move along.

EDIT: It's the same logic as "don't feed the troll"

ricky

Preferred Walk-On
Jollay,

I'm sorry for confusing the issue by assuming that you were referring to the CAA tourney when you said that she yelled not to pass the ball to Marko during the game in Richmond. If she did as you say, I believe that it was inexcusable.
Thank you...I only wish you felt that way about people calling people names. I get it you do not like me and I have no respect for you. But thanks!

I do not know Luke H. no nothing about his situation....only wish him well. If you want to put false information out here about me that is on you....but I much rather meet you Saturday and continue this discussion...since you have so much to say about me as well as Patrick. Still looking for the 13.7 D1 stats.
Thank you

Nobody said you had anything to do with that situation, if you re-read...never mind.

I am the 6'4" guy that sits five feet behind the bench during games, so if you wish to confront me in commonplace hysterical manner, feel free. Sorry if I don't stick around for the 0-6 victory party in 130 though where you guys complain about Patrick's minutes, bash Hewitt or whatever.

Sounds fun, but I'll have my wife and son.

Quit embarrassing your son, if you're PH's mom.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not really, I'm very much choosing to ignore it. Arguing with a parent over their child (or anything related to their child) is a fruitless endeavor that never ends well. I figured by now we'd all understand that and move along.

J2's family used to yell awful things at L during games in J2's first 2 seasons because they thought he should've been playing ahead of Ryan and Mike, but nobody paid attention.

Why? Because we were winning (more or less) and had confidence in L.

All this other peripheral stuff only happens to losing programs -- aka, programs led by coaches like Paul Hewitt.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Thank you...I only wish you felt that way about people calling people names. I get it you do not like me and I have no respect for you. But thanks!

I don't have respect for anyone who encourages players not to play fundamentally sound team basketball. And, I do my best on this board to discourage people from using insulting language. So, I hope that this is the end of your gratuitous comments directed towards me. If not, I will respond accordingly.

J2's family used to yell awful things at L during games in J2's first 2 seasons because they thought he should've been playing ahead of Ryan and Mike, but nobody paid attention.

Why? Because we were winning (more or less) and had confidence in L.

All this other peripheral stuff only happens to losing programs -- aka, programs led by Paul Hewitt.

As I said, this me-first attitude goes well beyond yelling things at games, and one player, one parents, etc.

And yes, Hewitt does have something to do with it as well. His team-building has so far sucked.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Whats the over/under on # of parents/friends of players that start posting here by seasons end?