Game 19, AT Fordham, Jan 22nd, 7 PM, NO TV

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Fordham has lost 6 straight including a 70-48 loss at St. Louis on the 18th. The only common opponent is St. Francis which was their season opening game of the season in which Fordham won 87-67. Fordham has a 7-10 record coming in, 0-4 in conference.

Stats can be found here (the games in conference are also on this link):
http://www.fordhamsports.com/custompages/stats/mbb/2013-14/teamcume.htm

Jon Severe is averaging 20.9 PPG, Branden Frazier is averaging 17.9 PPG, Mandell Thomas is averaging 12.4 PPG.

Fordham is scoring 74.9 on average per game while allowing 77.4 points per game on average.

Discuss.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Our only road win is against Lamar, correct? Not getting my hopes up.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Would be bad to lose to the A-10 program all other A-10 fans want kicked out of the league.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We lose this game by 2 points something like 88-86 on a series of blunders in the last two minutes allow Fordham to get back in it. You know, like every single game we play.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Had every intention of going to this game at the beginning of the year. Now, I'd rather not witness the debacle that is our team, in person.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
If we don't win this one we could easily go 0 - 16.

If we go 0-16 Hewitt and Tommy O would have to be run out of town. That would be an absolute embarrassment.

I believe Richmond went 11-5 and vcu 12-4 in their first seasons in the A10 after their move from the CAA. Good lord we'll be lucky if we even have the opposite record of either of those two.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If we go 0-16 Hewitt and Tommy O would have to be run out of town. That would be an absolute embarrassment.

I believe Richmond went 11-5 and vcu 12-4 in their first seasons in the A10 after their move from the CAA. Good lord we'll be lucky if we even have the opposite record of either of those two.

The minimally accepted record of 8-8 gets further and further away. Anyone think we can go 8-4 the rest of the way? I don't. We see already 0-2 at home and still have to play GW x 2, St. Louis x2, UMass in Boston that's probably 5 losses right there.

polepino

Starter
We pull out the win and annoy the hell out of Tom Pecora since the reason why he left the CAA was to get away from us and the other VA schools that dominated that league :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

We can definitely turn things around if we win this game and the seniors step up and...oh, sorry. Forget I was dead inside.

Fordham - 62
GMAS - 61

Fordham students storm the court, cut nets.