Game 19, AT Fordham, Jan 22nd, 7 PM, NO TV

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Ricky-Now that the obligatory hazing of a new poster that comes on to an established community and ruffles the feathers, I want to offer you a belated welcome to the boards.

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on something. We all have theories as to what is going wrong on this team. You seem to confirm what my opinion has been, that the kids are working hard and giving 100% effort. We have a team that has been playing together for 2 years in pretty much the same configuration of coaches and players. That would normally be a recipe for success. I'll assume that giving 100% means they are not purposely doing things Hewitt hasn't told them to do. Given the preceding, that does not leave a lot of other options:

Players do not have the capability to learn what Hewitt is teaching (I myself don't think this is it).
Players just are not that good (I don't buy this one either).
Hewitt is just not a good coach (this is what I think it is).

What do you see as the issue?

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for bringing us back, Brian.

Ricky - you are welcome here. We are all united as fans and friends of the program and our ultimate goal is to see the team succeed.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Players do not have the capability to learn what Hewitt is teaching (I myself don't think this is it).
Players just are not that good (I don't buy this one either).
Hewitt is just not a good coach (this is what I think it is).

Objection, your honor! The prosecutor is leading the witness. The options he is really giving her are:

A. Her son is dumb.
B. Her son sucks.
C. It's someone else's fault.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Objection, your honor! The prosecutor is leading the witness. The options he is really giving her are:

A. Her son is dumb.
B. Her son sucks.

Well, Mr. Public Defender, since it's obvious that neither A nor B are true, it's gonna be easy for the jury to pick C.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

A. Her son is dumb.
B. Her son sucks.
Given the stipulated facts, what do you see as other possibilities?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Mistrial! :D
Your honor, it is clear the defense has no case. I implore you to issue a directed verdict of guilty immediately instead of letting this trial drag out for another two and a half years

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
toni2.jpg

Oh Ricky!

KONG

Walk-On
Not

Not sure how I am embarassing Patrick.... you questioning his 50% shooting and defense deficit was the reason I asked you to meet me after the game. You told me you played D1 college ball and averaged 13.7 points. I do not know you....but I do know Patrick and I know how hard he works. So go ahead lie on me... feel free. I will gladly and calmly (not sure why I would be hysterical) come and introduce myself to you Saturday.
And yet another lie... now about what we talk to our son about ....you clearly do not know us at all. Not cool at all that you continue to spread these lies... Thank you !

Did Patrick's mom just ask jollay to lie on her?
Awkward.