Game 19, AT Fordham, Jan 22nd, 7 PM, NO TV

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'm bringing a pitch fork and torch to the next game. It's time to storm the castle.
I am guessing you and another 40 people will be at the next home game. Don't forget to move up so it doesn't look bad on TV.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe we can somehow use the green shirts to spell out "FIRE HEWITT" on one of the sections with gold seats...seeing as they'll all be empty.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yeah... I LOL'ed at this one.

Seriously...I think TOC got caught up in the Fairfax County name brand mentality. "Hey Maude, lets get a Lexus to impress the neighbors." The dude was in Olean, NY before he came to Fairfax. He'd have made a better hire at Mason if he pretended he was still there.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
You can keep it. He's the guy who needs to go. Any and all efforts for change need to happen above his level.

I agree. Why would anybody want TOC to be able to fire Hewitt and hire his replacement. I'd fire his old a** and leave Hewitt alone for at least the next year and a half.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You can keep it. He's the guy who needs to go. Any and all efforts for change need to happen above his level.

I already called the poor secretary's #, said TOC blew it and told him to fix it. Silly, very silly - but it made me feel better.

KAOriginal

All-American
I was going to call TOC and let him know I could go 0 for in the A10 for a lot less than they are paying Hewitt.....