Game 18, AT Rhode Island, Jan 18, 12:30 PM, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmuballer14

Sixth Man
Can we go back to the CAA or is it too late? Edwards is just stupid. Edwards, Copes, and Anali can transfer. Just get them and these seniors off this roster

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The Basketball Gods hate us and our team. This stretch of A-10 has got to be painful for the team - it certainly is as a fan.

Masonfan3

Starter
Corey Edwards should never see the court in a Mason uniform again. He does nothing for this team. He has to have one of the lowest basketball IQs of any pg I've ever seen. Last year I put up with him because he could at least hit the 3 when he was open but now that he is the worst 3 point shooter on the team he should have no role on this team.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
For now on... instead of giving score predictions we will need to predict who will turnover the ball at the end of the game or either commit a foul at the end of the game to give the game away.

This is so bad and sad that it is really comical. I think we have nailed almost every way to give a basketball game away to the other team. Fouls, Bad inbounding passes, Traveling, Throwing the ball off our foot to the other team, fouling a 7 foot ugly giant from a 3 foot midget.

R

rockster

Spectator
Hewitt strategy at work, what a horrible coach. Didn't he know they were going to throw the dam ball down the court with 2 seconds left. He just is awful in all aspects. Look he did the same sh..t at GT why is anybody surprised. I predict a loss at Fordham and every game for the rest of the year. You think the players confidence is shot. Hewitt, what a disgrace to our university. Do us a favor and resign.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I didn't see the last play - I assumed the game was heading to Double OT. Can't assume with these guys. We would have lost in an another OT anyway.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I like Vaughn Gray but I hope he doesn't come back next year. He deserves better and at least a chance to showcase his skills. Also, if he doesn't come back it frees up a scholarship because right now we are waisting one on a guy that Hewitt refuses to play.

Why did he come back? Situation makes no sense.

Masonfan3

Starter
Why did he come back? Situation makes no sense.

I have no clue but I was happy he did because I thought there was no way Hewitt could keep him on the bench. I'm sure someone on here knows more but if he is in the dog house still why does Hewitt keep him on the team? If it's because he doesn't play defense then why doesn't Hewitt at least put him in to foul at the end of the game instead of having your starters commit their 5th foul?

Status
Not open for further replies.