Game 18, AT Rhode Island, Jan 18, 12:30 PM, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, where to start with this one? Eh, too busy today. In short I stand by every one of my comments not just in this thread, but in my life.

Anyone can come find me anytime at any game. I don't hide behind an anonymous Internet moniker. I don't remember calling anyone specifically retarded. (probably). I wouldn't do that any more than calling an athlete at the Special Olympics, which I volunteer at often, Corey Edwards.

Moniker is kind of like a "nickname," if you are slow.

I don't associate saying Edwards made a retarded play with Special Olympics athletes. In fact, if you look up the actual definition of retarded, you'll see that it means "developing later than expected."

If that doesn't fit the definition of Edwards I dont know what does.
not

Pablo

Hall of Famer
I don't associate saying Edwards made a retarded play with Special Olympics athletes. In fact, if you look up the actual definition of retarded, you'll see that it means "developing later than expected."

If that doesn't fit the definition of Edwards I dont know what does.
not

Again, just make the point that he made a bad basketball play. There is no need to use insulting language to do so.

Scythe

Starter
This thread's locked guys. There's absolutely no need for insulting players like that (sarcasm or not).

Edit: Sorry to those who want to continue constructive discussion on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.