Game 16: AT Saint Bonaventure University, Wednesday, January 14th, 7 PM, MASN

polepino

Starter
Can someone write an article somewhere titled "What Happened to George Mason Basketball?" Bad press is good press!

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Serious question - should I continue to start game discussion threads?
I wouldn't miss them, but I only come on here a couple times a month when the frustration overcomes me. I don't know a single person where I live who cares about this team, so when I need to be pissed off this is the only place I go. But I think I'm done watching games, I'll come into town for one just because I like to visit the pc, hear he band, and see some old friends. But I'm done with this team for now.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
In encourage every single one of to do what I am doing (again) tomorrow.

Writing a concise, mature email to Edwards to let him know that this cannot be tolerated beyond this year.

No funding threats, no sarcasm, just straight forward this is not acceptable.
I'll be making another damn meme. #FirePaulHewitt

ChrisM

Recruit
Oh come on. Merton didn't give a shit about sports. He caught lightning in a bottle with men's bb and was smart enough to ride the wave.

I agree with that. The point is Merten, until he retired, was at least smart enough not to completely screw it up. He's responsible for not capitalizing on the FF run (along with TOC) further but as long as the academic side of the university is doing well I'm not convinced Cabrera's going to spend the money necessary.

Part of why I'm not convinced Cabrera and the BOV will spend the money is that we got tons of promises after the FF run and very little accomplishments other than taking the money and using it on other things.

Dawgs99

Starter
Some kind sole needs to hit Kreider on twitter and tell him to get his resume ready. Roland Houston told me back in the spring that this years team was going to be much better than last years.....

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The only positive adjective I can use about our program is we are stupendously bad. This really is embarrassing, and there's no end in site. We're in an endless tunnel with no light in site. Hewitt is so bad, he got his a** kicked tonight by a gimp.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Wonder if we can take Davidson's place back in the So Con?
I like Davidson. They're yet another team proving the "first year in a harder conference" excuse is b.s. I wouldn't take their place, tho, because it would be too embarrassing to lose in the SoCon