Game 14: GMU (11-2 / 0-0) at La Salle (9-4 / 0-0) on Wednesday, January 3, at 6:30 PM.

FreeGunston12

All-American
The anti-Hall contingent is just going to have to learn to take the bad with the good. He has 21,9, and 3 to go with those 4 turnovers. He has made something out of nothing off the dribble a bunch tonight, when no other player was creating much for a large portion of the game. Oh yeah, and he's a sophomore! Why do we get on him every chance we get? Relax.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
You are nothing but a troll and it's embarrassing. Just STOP!!! Yes, I said 'COULD' if you can guarantee anything in life I would be beyond shocked considering you don't even read the posts correctly! This is why online boards end up so stupid. Troll posts like this.
You must live a dogs life…

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The anti-Hall contingent is just going to have to learn to take the bad with the good. He has 21,9, and 3 to go with those 4 turnovers. He has, made something out of nothing off the dribble a bunch tonight, when no other player was creating much for a large portion of the game. Oh yeah, and he's a sophomore! Why do we get on him every chance we get? Relax.
I am NOT an anti-Hall contingent, but he needs to work on his dribbling. Noone can argue that.

NewPatriot

Starter
You mean the guy with 13 points and 5 boards at halftime? I could do without the two turnovers, but we wouldn’t even be in this game right now if he didn’t show up. We really need the rest of the starters to step up in the second half.
The Patriots including Hall at times look tentative...settling for quick 3 point shots..nervous at the foul line.. not getting to rim..giving up the ball.

However, they flipped the script in the second....getting to paint for easy buckets..hall was agressive..playing with energy on the defensive end..limiting Lasalle to one shot...imposing their will on the explorers..

Great road win..