Game 14: GMU (11-2 / 0-0) at La Salle (9-4 / 0-0) on Wednesday, January 3, at 6:30 PM.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Here were the AI artwork outtakes. I especially liked samurai patriot, explorer with modern assault rifle, and zombie patriot with the guy looking through the looking glass with his forehead.

Imagine what the JMU picture thread will look like in the future! I shudder to think.

Attachments

• patriotvsexplorer-outtake5.jpeg
    patriotvsexplorer-outtake5.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 117
  • patriotvsexplorer-outtake4.jpeg
    patriotvsexplorer-outtake4.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 110
  • patriotvsexplorer-outtake3.jpeg
    patriotvsexplorer-outtake3.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 127
  • patriotvsexplorer-outtake1.jpeg
    patriotvsexplorer-outtake1.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 114

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I have no news to share. I just like the way this list looks.
Yes.

Here were the AI artwork outtakes. I especially liked samurai patriot, explorer with modern assault rifle, and zombie patriot with the guy looking through the looking glass with his forehead.

Imagine what the JMU picture thread will look like in the future! I shudder to think.
Those are some mean looking pics!

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Are you using Firefly or another platform?

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Let's run these fools out of their tiny a** gym.

Goodguys 74
Exploring our foots up their arseeee 65

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Dude it keeps getting better. These are wall worthy

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
From the La Salle boards:

“i've seen them play a few times. they're good. strong up front with hall and kelly combining to average over 16 boards per game. their 3 primary bigs can all make shots from the perimeter and as a team, they're shooting 37% from three and outrebounding opponents by over 6 per game.

they have quality road wins at tulane and toledo and a quality home win against cornell who gave baylor a game tonight.

la salle is going to have to play well to win this game.“

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
From the La Salle boards:

“i've seen them play a few times. they're good. strong up front with hall and kelly combining to average over 16 boards per game. their 3 primary bigs can all make shots from the perimeter and as a team, they're shooting 37% from three and outrebounding opponents by over 6 per game.

they have quality road wins at tulane and toledo and a quality home win against cornell who gave baylor a game tonight.

la salle is going to have to play well to win this game.“
Doesn't appear they are very optimistic- one poster mentioned a 9-10 point loss

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Looks like 500 in attendance. And what a dump of a gym!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Did we forget how to play defense? Lasalle coming out with good energy and looking to play hard. Our guys need to match that.

For the love of god let’s cover number 21.