Game 14: AT Virginia Commonwealth University, Saturday, Jan 2nd, 5 PM, CBS Sports Network

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The next road game we win will be our first. Probably not coming at Siegel. Will look forward to seeing our progress from this game to when we host them later in the season.

72-59 bad guys.

Dawgs99

Starter
Yeah, rumor of 4 games and if he was kicked off the team, he wouldn't have been in warm-ups on the bench against Wagner. Looks like we'll get him back.

Saw a picture of the guys practicing prior to the Wagner game and Marko was in practice gear....seems that would be a positive sign that his return is imminent.

Dawgs99

Starter
He was also dressed in the same gear at the Longwood game as well.

I'm talking about actual practice here psyclone...like days before the Wagner game. Practice tank and shorts. If he's allowed to practice then he's gotta be close to suiting up for a game.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
http://www.gomason.com/fls/25200/PDF/2013_14PLANNERREAD.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=25200:

"Summary Suspension

A student-athlete’s Head Coach, the coach’s representative in the coach’s absence, the Athletic Director or his/her designee may temporarily suspend a student-athlete from representing George Mason University in competition or competition and practice while an alleged incident of student-athlete misconduct is under investigation. This is a non-punitive suspension and should be imposed only if the allegation merits this action and until official sanctions are imposed or the matter is dismissed."

Until there is an official announcement, I will assume that Marko's case is still pending.

Last edited:

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason vs the KenPom Top 100: 2-3 (Best win: #67 Ole Miss)
vcu vs the KenPom Top 100: 2-5 (Best win: #89 ODU)

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
USAToday now has a college guide. It ranks schools by state. vcu is #17 in Virginia. Are there 17 colleges in the Commonwealth?

c63a3b352f26f676e928e3e499c1c3ad.jpg

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Not sure how we end up behind W&L and we should be close to Tech and JMU for value.

I saw one ranking based on mid career salary exceeding projected salary where W&L was the #1 school in the country. Wall Street loves their graduates. It is the most selective school in Virginia.