Game 12: Longwood University, Saturday, December 19th, 8 PM, NO TV

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
2 turnovers in the first half. That's spectacular. If you don't beat yourself, it's much harder for the other team to beat you, it turns out.

I just thought your post deserved to be repeated in case anyone glossed over it.

We have seven active scholarship players, five of whom are freshmen, and managed to play an entire half with only two turnovers.

I don't care if you're playing Longwood or Duke, that's pretty damn impressive.

March Madness32

Four-star Recruit
Mason up by nine. They are not playing the toughest team around but they do play like a well oiled machine at times. DeAndre with the Mason-love going.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Nice win... did i miss something as to why Shevon didn't play tonight?

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Satisfying win given the circumstances. Gutsy performance. I'm probably wrong - but I thought there was a guy at the end of the bench I didn't recognize. Can the team bring on walk-ons in the middle of the year?

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Gutsy performance with such a short bench and inexperienced team, and thanks to Longwood for hitting only 7 of 17 free throws.

They outshot us from the floor and rebounds were deadlocked, but they had 8 more turnovers and we outscored them from the line.

In other words, pretty much the polar opposite of what Hewitt's teams used to do.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Decent win for a bunch of freshmen, quitters, and cheaters!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
By the way, that was meant tongue-in-cheek. I support the troops and their coach fully

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This is the most proud I've been of a Mason team in a very long time. I don't care how good or bad the opponent was, they pulled together on a night when they were under-manned and rose to the challenge. Well done, fellas!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Paulsen's update on Thompson's foot...has been bothering him since Charleston. Is getting better and it's causing him more pain because of it ironically. Said it should clear up soon.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
I have a newfound appreciation for the singing of the National Anthem:)

This is no BS, it was me that made this happen.

SaraBeth is an up and coming Nashville recording artist and I spoke with enough people at Mason to make it happen to get here here. She has several EP's out which can be found on sarabethmusic.com. Some of music has made it to various online streaming sites and some radio all over the US.

She flew up today to perform.