Coaching Search Thread

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Edwards waited to hear the Archie Miller news. He’s the top target. Reliable source hahah

If Mason goes after Archie Miller and is serious about him, I would be really really really happy. I would take him in a heartbeat.

For what is worth Dr Washington was at Ohio State from 1995-2011 and Archie was an assistant from 2007-2009.

He also went to NC State like Dr Washington. If Dr. Washington can find a way to get Archie interested that would be amazing.

Oddly enough Dr Washington also came from UC Irvine which is where former future Mason Coach Russell Turner currently is.

Lot of assistants names thrown out there...

Russell Turner (turned down last time) John Becker, Bill Coen, Lavelle Moton should all be under consideration as well.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It's back, baby. The board is back!!!
Mason basketball is fun again!! The internet is alive. Folks I’ve never seen talk about mason basketball are engaged. I think a chick showed Kaufman his first boob because of his mason dedication. Strike while the irons hot AD, hit a homerun hire then start that donation train.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I haven't been this excited about Mason Basketball in, probably, more than a decade. Part of it is probably the initial thought that it wasn't going to happen, then at the last second, BAM, take that! Way to play your cards BE. I don't think I have ever been this happy to eat crow.
Easily the best part of my Fandom since we started sucking. Right outta left field this afternoon. Thought someone was kidding with me.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason basketball is fun again!! The internet is alive. Folks I’ve never seen talk about mason basketball are engaged. I think a chick showed Kaufman his first boob because of his mason dedication. Strike while the irons hot AD, hit a homerun hire then start that donation train.

No words for you, LOL