Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Tonight...

St Joes visits UMass
Richmond visits St Bonaventure
Fordham visits Duquense

I'm very interested to see the UMass vs St Joes game.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
UMass beat St. Joes 66-62.

St. Bona beat Richmond 84-70.

Duquesne beat Fordham 87-81.

Last edited:

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone watch the UMass game? With a score like that maybe we have a shot at winning? Maybe if we make them play ugly? Maybe?

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Anyone watch the UMass game? With a score like that maybe we have a shot at winning? Maybe if we make them play ugly? Maybe?

I watched the game and was not encouraged as far as GMU's prospects against Saint Joseph's. They're more balanced and can get you from the outside or inside. I was really impressed with that Halil K. guy. He went for 19 and 13 while adding 5 or 6 assists.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I watched the game and was not encouraged as far as GMU's prospects against Saint Joseph's. They're more balanced and can get you from the outside or inside. I was really impressed with that Halil K. guy. He went for 19 and 13 while adding 5 or 6 assists.

SJU is more talented -- Roberts, Kanacevic and Galloway are as good a trio as any in the A-10 -- but just as inconsistent as we are.

One of their fans has already started a website encouraging the firing of Martelli, who BTW has the same agent as Hewitt.

Chances are good that Saturday's game will be a battle to avoid starting 0-2. Since we're at home, it's one of the few conference games we can win.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
SJU is more talented -- Roberts, Kanacevic and Galloway are as good a trio as any in the A-10 -- but just as inconsistent as we are.

One of their fans has already started a website encouraging the firing of Martelli, who BTW has the same agent as Hewitt.

Chances are good that Saturday's game will be a battle to avoid starting 0-2. Since we're at home, it's one of the few conference games we can win.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping they'd beat UMass and come to Fairfax less motivated.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah, I was kind of hoping they'd beat UMass and come to Fairfax less motivated.

St. Joes was leading for the majority of the game, up by nearly double digits towards the end, when UMass went on a 18-5 run to end the game. Both announcers after the game said it was a demoralizing loss for St. Joes.

Ha! Demoralizing until they saw that they were coming to Fairfax next.

OP
Bricker

Bricker

Starter
Don't look now but the Bonnies are up 12 on UMass with about 11 to go in the second half

psyclone

Hall of Famer
UMass losing by 13 at hometo St Bonaventure with 12 minutes left. The game is on NBCSN.

I saw a good bit of St. Louis winning at Dayton. St. Louis definitely looked good, but let Dayton in the game late with some questionable decisions. Dayton missed a lot of contested layups.

This is a tough league!!