A-10 Opponents

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
We play GW Saturday at noon in Fairfax:

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 2m
Big Atlantic 10 news. GW's Kethan Savage is out 6-8 weeks with a left foot fracture. Colonials' depth will be severely tested.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We play GW Saturday at noon in Fairfax:

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein 2m
Big Atlantic 10 news. GW's Kethan Savage is out 6-8 weeks with a left foot fracture. Colonials' depth will be severely tested.

They don't need depth against us, we don't make opposing teams work nearly hard enough to score against us to. They can bag it on defense (see Kanacevic) and still be in the game.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Nice road win in OT by vcu at LAS today. Graham and Reddic were going off!

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Ah and the big clue where PMP really went to school has fallen into place. Can we get Pav to come pick up his buffet buddy and take him back to Ramnation please?

Dude. You are out of your mind. The topic is "A-10 Opponents" and someone had posted on the vcu@LAS game. Graham and Reddic were, indeed, going off. How does this make me a vcu grad? Just because I compliment a good program and its players?

Patriotfan49

Starter
My friend showed me something funny today, apparently after our game with vcu that large horned vcu fan tweeted "Welcome to the A10 GMU" and somebody (assuming a GMU fan) tweeted him back saying "Weclome to type 2 diabetes"....

made me chuckle

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
St. Louis beat St. Joes 65-49
UMass beat La Salle 79-67
GW beat Duquesne 71-57
Richmond beat St. Bona 64-62

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
St. Louis beat St. Joes 65-49
UMass beat La Salle 79-67
GW beat Duquesne 71-57
Richmond beat St. Bona 64-62

Richmond beat the Bonnies without 2 starters, including leading scorer Ced Lindsay, who's done with torn ligaments in both knees.

Mooney is one helluva coach.

I remember when we used to have one of those.