⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason may be a few NIL dollars short on this one

1713369015454.png

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We are now a stud pg away from an exciting team next year on paper, hopefully it is one that is a legit 3 pt threat as well.
We MAY have that in Justin Begg. Of the two incoming frosh he's the one I want to see the most. Pretty sure the coaching staff will bring in someone else with experience though. With power and scoring in the post and now two shooters in Maddox and O'Connor outside we're starting to round out a complete lineup. A slasher and pass first point guard who can also shoot the 3 and we could be poised to surprise.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We MAY have that in Justin Begg. Of the two incoming frosh he's the one I want to see the most. Pretty sure the coaching staff will bring in someone else with experience though. With power and scoring in the post and now two shooters in Maddox and O'Connor outside we're starting to round out a complete lineup. A slasher and pass first point guard who can also shoot the 3 and we could be poised to surprise.
Is Okojie definitely gone? Sorry, I'm a little late to the party.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He also caught an SA charge with the school so I'd maybe dial back that assessment.
That’s the first I’ve ever heard of that, not doubting it, but did it ever make news anywhere? His last season was Paulsens first right?