2024 Transfer Portal - Potential Incoming and General Discussion

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Since we have to replace Okojie, here you go.
Quigley vs Okojie vs Odum stats from last season.

Quigley - 27.8 min, 123-297 (41.4%),15 - 51 (33.3% from 3), 94-122 ft (77.0%), 109 reb, 108 assists, 55 to
Okojie - 24.5 min, 74-158 (46.8%), 11-43 (25.6% from 3), 99-136 ft (72.8%), 91 reb, 78 assists, 51 to
Odum - 28.4 min, 91-247 (36.8%), 34-115 (29.6% from 3), 84 reb, 146 assists, 59 to.

Quigley 5'11"
Okojie 6'3"
Odum 6'1"

Last edited:

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Who did we just land. Skinn just tweeted “great day to be a patriot” DMS are open if you got the scoop lol

LOL Roach would take up our entire NIL pool all by himself.

Kind of like the overweight woman who lives down the hall with my tiny terrace condo pool most saturdays

NIL pools and swummin pools is different though can't get away with peeing in the NIL pools

I guess what I'm saying is, fine welcome to Mason Ben Hammond

Yes, there are clearly two fire emojis there.

Do you think that's the number of recruits, or he just added an emoji for emphasis?

Did we just land one two star recruit and he is just using fire instead of stars? Or, is P8's take accurate?

The suspense is killing me!! I mean, if only this secretz was revealed soon I hope!!

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
If I had to guess this morning, (as much as I would love Roach or Hammond) it’s likely to be either Swanton-Rodger or O’Connor, or both.

I have zero knowledge or insight beyond speculation. Excited to find out though!

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Fast And Furious Brian Oconner GIF by The Fast Saga

Yes, there are clearly two fire emojis there.

Do you think that's the number of recruits, or he just added an emoji for emphasis?

Did we just land one two star recruit and he is just using fire instead of stars? Or, is P8's take accurate?

The suspense is killing me!! I mean, if only this secretz was revealed soon I hope!!

based on Ekanem's posting history, and Tony's video saying it was a good day to be a Patriot yesterday I have to believe one or two committed.

I'll stick to that belief.