2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
They were part of the question, so I included them.

Elvis Nnaji, by the way, is a 3 star recruit and rated ahead of Ryan Pearson and around the same as Mbaye and Moldoveanu when they came, so if we land him we should actually be a little more excited than (he’s obviously a developmental project and probably won’t play at all).

The question is if our recruiting class winds up being: Fernandez, Dinkins, Oduro, Bailey, Singleton, Nnaji, and Venning how would you rate it?

That’s 2 4-star, 2 3-star recruits at PG, SG, SG, PF; and a transfer wing who is an upgrade over our entire bench last year to go along with two project bigs. And some of you aren’t even giving him a passing grade.
Actually, my question was specifically asking about the off-season, not the overall recruiting class. Meaning that I wanted everyone to grade the transfer portal performance plus the potential addition of Nnaji.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
If there is a coaching change or their scholarship wasn't renewed, non-graduate players have until July 1 to request a transfer and be eligible immediately:

Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops
·
19h

Good news for Evansville players: There is a fairly new rule in place where players have until July 1 if there is a coaching change or their scholarship wasn’t renewed.

Last edited:

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
How/When does he graduate from college?
He doesn't. I just take comfort in the knowledge that he will no doubt will end up on the west coast with Jamal Hartwell. Between the two of them they will fire up enough bricks to guarantee that a sea wall can be built to preserve California, Oregon, and Washington from the thousand year tsunami. I kid, I kid. Well, maybe not. ;)

Last edited:

Pablo

Hall of Famer
PortalUpdates

@portal_updates
·
19h

Coastal Carolina transfer Rudi Williams will be announcing his decision Saturday. Averaged 14.5 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.2 assists while shooting 51% from the field, and 45% from 3.

Quote Tweet

JwPFHy0q_normal.jpg

Rudi Williams

@Rueadale
· 19h

Tomorrow

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
While I would love to see Rudi sign with Mason, I’m not optimistic.

Ideally you don’t want to through a freshmen pg put there. However freshman guards are able to adjust to speed and physicality of college basketball much better than big men.

Status
Not open for further replies.